BEAT the picture above you

RumPuncher

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2018 at 7:13 PM, Mercer said:

image.png.3b5bd2994a3f579cbfa8ce390c038a52.png

Was this the extent of it though with the recent allegations that have been thru the news cycle?

(Also pics that still work are in the early 390 plus pages so I wasted time looking at 10 pages of nothing based on wanting to understand the significance of the monkey photo above) 

With this said, props to old Vince for taking a shit on the head of a woman who would have no interest in Him if not for the money and power be holds as a result of it. Not defending Arab Inst-toilet/cousin and camel fuckers by any means, the fact Vince got exposed as he has is why I view it as being a different thing entirely compared to the women who voluntarily opt to become camel sucking Dubai porta potties.

With this said, I made a joke as I may have to leave the company I work for as they have become a literal "Shit company" with them now hiring porta potties as a main side hustle and I'm not sure how this aligns with My desire to have a uniform adorned with a logo that this city may come to view as being synonymous with portable shit tanks.

Edited by Mauler5150