BEAT the picture above you

RumPuncher

1 hour ago, ndv said:

I have to ask.  So Burger Tits, is she one of those dolls?  I mean if so or if not, who's ever involved with taking the pic to who's on the  otherside of the table, thats kinda pedo suspect, yeah?

I have to ask, when I saw the pic of cheeseburg tittays do you think I was researching the background to the pic or was I thinking I'd hamburgle some big tittays?  I suspect she's too old for Epstein Island.  Is she real or synthetic vaj I don't know, and as far as doll fucking culture goes I have to plead ignorance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I have to ask, when I saw the pic of cheeseburg tittays do you think I was researching the background to the pic or was I thinking I'd hamburgle some big tittays?  I suspect she's too old for Epstein Island.  Is she real or synthetic vaj I don't know, and as far as doll fucking culture goes I have to plead ignorance.

I wasn't calling you out on that.  But I do get your response.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I don't have to have lived in NYC to know that I'll take a pussy full of jellybeans over a map of the 9/11 memorial.

As would I, I just saw the placement and positioning of said hole and it's rear compatriot with this map of two holes in the ground.

Maybe it is because 9-11 was my wedding date, as per our dating system we use here in Australia (9 Nov = 911), but even funnier to me is that pic was taken by me on Jan 19th (911 backwards) in 2017.

Since I love myself and can't "beat" my own pic, how about I bend light with throwing out this image while shouting "Hadouken" from Torpedo Rocks carpark.

6AF0F40C-D2B3-414F-9862-9748914848B8.jpeg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

As would I, I just saw the placement and positioning of said hole and it's rear compatriot with this map of two holes in the ground.

Maybe it is because 9-11 was my wedding date, as per our dating system we use here in Australia (9 Nov = 911), but even funnier to me is that pic was taken by me on Jan 19th (911 backwards) in 2017.

Since I love myself and can't "beat" my own pic, how about I bend light with throwing out this image while shouting "Hadouken" from Torpedo Rocks carpark.

6AF0F40C-D2B3-414F-9862-9748914848B8.jpeg

Fair enough, but let's agree that pussy beats most things.

image.png.924c20c84cd1d9f8bf937ed0795f4657.png

One thing that does beat pussy?  Me.

• Truth 2