UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

Yeah the fool with the afro needs to shut up, and the one massaging fools sounded like a little bitch too. shows gotten kinda weak. Liked the uk vrs. us version, that fool with the mohawk and guages was funny to watch.

Anyways excited for the koshceck daley fight. I like josh but i think hes gonna get dropped.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck that shit for the amount of money the fans paid and silva recieved he could have knocked him out and gotten it over with. first the nigga is on some i want to punish him shit, then after the fight hes on some well i wanted to make my point but not hurt him. wtf is this shit, its fucking CAGE FIGHTING! thats the fucking point you lazy over paid bastard

well then shit, while were in imaginary land how bout Franky Edgar vs. Jean Claud Van Damme. :huh:

If its JCVD from bloodsport or hard target im down. also if they could get the two van dammes from double impact to fight each other that would be best. ps. nice try on trying to dominate this thread

all you fight pricks on here go to cage potato dot com and join the fight picker. I won like 500 chips from ufc 112 picks. Once you get a bunch of chips you can try your luck for some sweet prizes, last week they gave a way a sony flat screen, and some ipads!!!

Oh yeah, silva must off been smoking some crack before his fight cause that nigga was tweaking hard!!! Fuckn crack head!

Yeah, cause people thought that Liddell was going to fight Ortiz again and stomp him for the third time.

I wonder what happened, rumor has it something happens on TUF11 but no one wants to say casue Dana wants them to keep it hush

Liddell and Ortiz aren't fighting again because apparently his dumb ass fucked his back up again, which with a fused spine you probably shouldn't be fighting anyways. Rumor is Franklin will be fighting Liddell. But all speculation nothing is in the solids.

fuck that shit for the amount of money the fans paid and silva recieved he could have knocked him out and gotten it over with. first the nigga is on some i want to punish him shit, then after the fight hes on some well i wanted to make my point but not hurt him. wtf is this shit, its fucking CAGE FIGHTING! thats the fucking point you lazy over paid bastard

and its people like yourself ,along with the fraternity kids all wearing Affliction tees and allover silver prints that make UFC wack today, youre too blood thirsty. I enjoyed watching the skill, you wanna see snapped elbows and men sleeping.

Well,,, there's website for the men sleeping part Im told.

If its JCVD from bloodsport or hard target im down. also if they could get the two van dammes from double impact to fight each other that would be best. ps. nice try on trying to dominate this thread

I AM the thread, and JCVD is mowing my lawn as I type this.

all you fight pricks on here go to cage potato dot com and join the fight picker. I won like 500 chips from ufc 112 picks. Once you get a bunch of chips you can try your luck for some sweet prizes, last week they gave a way a sony flat screen, and some ipads!!!

Oh yeah, silva must off been smoking some crack before his fight cause that nigga was tweaking hard!!! Fuckn crack head!

first youre peddling free ipads, then calling Silva a Crack addict.

we believe you 100.

and its people like yourself ,along with the fraternity kids all wearing Affliction tees and allover silver prints that make UFC wack today, youre too blood thirsty. I enjoyed watching the skill, you wanna see snapped elbows and men sleeping.

Well,,, there's website for the men sleeping part Im told.

i usually agree with you.

you seem to know what youre talking about.

but we must have been watching two very different fights if you enjoyed watching "the skill" referring to the silva fight.

that was the worst display of "fighting" i think ive ever seen from anderson, and that includes the two boring fights before griffin where both silva's opponents basically laid down on the mat and wouldnt stand up with him.

that flailing around shit was cool against forrest because silva brought the heat and smashed his orbital bone, actually FINISHING the fight and embarrassing griffin.

im sorry, but when you do that amount of showboating and you cant close, you look like a douche and you lose respect.

ps.

i agree with the affliction t-shirt comment, shit made me laugh.

but if i wanna see some grown folks dancing around, ill tune into kate gosselin on dancing with the stars.

Yea but sayWORD, I look at it like this and someone else brough thtis up, GSP was sitting not 10 feet away studying Silva, and you know if there was a solid 5 rounds of material from that fight GSP would be studying it till the day they both stepped in the ring. Silva knew within 3 rounds that the fight was his, so what if he didnt knock him out, Silva only threw a COUPLE 1-2 comboes for the whole fight, doesnt mean he cant fight, it means he chose not to for a reason. A reason I call strategy, why give 5 rounds of material for his next fighter to study? Let him study my old footage so he get over confifent thinking he knows all my tricks. Thats how I look at it. Imagine a promoter going up to Ali's corner inbetween fights and telling his team "I want a knock out, stop showboating". No one remebers the promoters, only the champs.

Remember that. And don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have minded seeing Silva hit him on the snooze button, but do you REALLY need to see that to say he's won? Hell no, every single time dude got knocked down he was scared to stand up and would do anything he could to wind the clock out while sitting on his ass, his stand up game sucked and his only trick was to HOPE he could get Silva on the floor. Which Silva knew, and as another strategy wouldn't give him that chance. I'm telling everyone here, Silva might not look like it but he's a smart fighter and is doing everything with reason. He might get caught up in the showboating but that's part of strategical warfare, head games and making an oponent feel like his every attempt is futile.

last note, he actually punched dude in the thigh at one point, Silva had zero respect for the ability of opponent and was a cat bored with his ball of string by the 3rd round.

Oh, 2nd to last note, BOTH these fighters where from Brazil, so Im pretty sure there was a lot of pride going on behind the scenes btwn these two, as to lead up to the showboating part.

To all these people trying to say BJ should have gotten the decision:

1) I am a BJ fan and I am disappointed but I believe Edgar won it legit.

2) I don't know why people quote websites that show computer programs that pretend to be judges. It's not all math. The judges are sitting at octagon side and are human and are swayed by the shit that goes down live.

3) "Striking, grappling, aggression, and octagon control": those last two are pretty subjective, but the way Edgar was in and out picking the engagements clearly favors him in those two facets.

4) BJ has a history of raw deals from judges. I don't think he got a raw deal this time. But if he knows he hates what happens when he leaves it to the judges, he shouldn't leave it to the judges. He wasn't aggressive enough, didn't take enough risks. Even his corner told him to take it to the ground after the third round and he either didn't or couldn't.

Edgar won it legit. Not by much. And I think the judge who scored it 50-45 was a little overboard. But props to Edgar for pulling it off.

I don't want to see any more champions playing it cautious (or showboating for five rounds). They need to smash. Show why they're champions. I'm not bloodthirsty, but this is cage fighting, and they score you on aggression, so be aggressive.

Twonpoo, I don't buy the 5 rounds of material theory. He could have knocked Maia out using his least favorite technique in round 1 and given GSP nothing. And I would have respected him more. I know he's a beast and I know he's smart but I still give him a D minus for sportsmanship.