UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and you are clueless if you think Carwin is any match for Brock. Clueless.

We can continue this debate after they fight. Brock will fold him like a wallet.

Like I said, Mir was getting his weight up to bring it to Brock. Failed, and now Carwin will basically waste our time and make Brock's head more gassed up.

Carwin is 12-0

Brock is 4 - 1

Brock is an awesome wrestler, but Carwin has better hands and is just as strong. Carwin will be the hardest test for Lesnar to date. If Brock tries to trade with him he will get knocked the fuck out. Lesnar's only option is to pin him against the cage & grind him down. It's not going to be that easy... dude comes in at 265 and unlike Frank " get your weight up" Mir, has been that heavy for a long, long time. It's going to be a great fight, and probably the highest PPV sales in UFC history.

4-1 in UFC. He's a lifetime wrestler, people dont think of that. And the single reason he is where he is today is because of his size advantage, OF COURSE HES GNNA LAY ON TOP of Carwin. And in the case he gets a few lunch boxes off on Carwin;s face, its over with.

truth.

argue all you want, Mir even said it " for the first time in my life I realized its not about skill and ability with someone that size, to beat him I have to put on weight"

Carwin hasnt understood that yet, he's in the same place Mir was walking into his first fight with Lesner.

i like what lesnar has done for the sport.

hes the nigga everyone loves to hate.

carwin won that fight against mir by pinning him to the cage with his cinderblock head and mashing him with uppercuts.

mir was a sloppy mess in that fight even before the first bell rang.

dont think for two seconds that strategy will pay off against brock lesnar.

i like carwin too, but im a betting man, and my money will be on lesnar for this one.

Exactly, i love ( no homo) Carwin's talent and ability, but dude just aint built for Brock, and I hate Brock, dont like Mir's gassed up head , but I was actually enjoying seeing the the way Mir was focusing his whole life on defeating Brock, but like I said above, he was WAYYYYYYY to focused on Lesner and slept on Carwin, big time. I think there should be a Carwin Mir rematch. Mir is a great fighter, but hes just not paying attention to shit right now. And not for nothin, I think Mir could be the only one to take Lesner out. If he continued to bulk up. He was lookin BIG the other night.

i like what lesnar has done for the sport.

hes the nigga everyone loves to hate.

thats what its all about? having people hate you? :huh: not about skill and talent? Just big giants who stand till and let other grab onto your leg while they look at their watch?

argue all you want, Mir even said it " for the first time in my life I realized its not about skill and ability with someone that size, to beat him I have to put on weight"

Carwin hasnt understood that yet, he's in the same place Mir was walking into his first fight with Lesner.

I'm not really sure what your point is. Carwin CUTS weight to make 265. He is a serious threat to anyone at heavyweight. This argument is non-sense. They are both genetic freaks and reason enough for a cruiserweight division. Either way 116 is shaping up to be a good card.

Quarry could have done better but Rivera had a look on his face that was beyond determination. I guess his daughter died? That will harden your outlook into that ready-to-die mode.

I still have Big Country schizophrenia. Half of me is still like "That fat fuck won again?" and the other half is like "Of course he did, dude's skills trump his looks." He was less annoying to watch this time anyway. Razed the Skyscraper.

Looks like Florian wants to keep rising above gatekeeper mode and get back to BJ, who will beat Edgar.

TUF looks better this season anyway. I think they knew how bad last season was and were anxious to up the quality. I can't believe that French dude said he was gonna change the world's perception of French people as pussies, then pussied out between rounds. Lynch showed him what was up, fighting through a smashed nose.