UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why do people still talk about fedor if he refuses to fight top fights. His next fight is werdum??? who cares? dos santos, velasquez, carwin, mir, and lesnar would beat him

He doesnt need to fight top fights, he has nothing to prove. He has beat some of the best fighters in the past and no one in UFC or Strikeforce is a threat to him.

Lesnar?? Yeah right, Fedor would beat that guy in the first round. Fedor really isnt scared to fight, you guys say he hasnt fought top guys well...blame M-1, blame the Russian Mafia that has a hold of his contract. Its not Fedor.

why do people still talk about fedor if he refuses to fight top fights. His next fight is werdum??? who cares? dos santos, velasquez, carwin, mir, and lesnar would beat him

god you are fucking stupid.

do you even know what the fuck you are talking about?

a STIPULATION of dana whites ufc contract is that if you fight in the ufc you cannot be fighting in any other league.

fedor was a champion of sambo (which an ignorant asshole like you probably has never heard of), and he told dana to either bend his rules or shove it.

white refused.

so fedor said fuckit.

so dont be talkin about shit you have no clue about, amateur.

like homey said, dude has nothin to prove, and you can blame your boyfriend dana white for his arrogance.

its people like you who think if a fighters not in your ufc xbox 360 game, hes not relevant.

ps. fedor vs frank mir? you really are gay.

and yea im mad.

damn you guys get offended easily. If you want to be considered the best you should have something to prove. And you can compete in other forms of combat if your in the ufc. UFC guys are in grappling events all the time. They just didnt want an M1 co-promotion. Ha, its funny how mad people get over some forum discussion. geezus

Dont go to Sherdog then, they get all mad about fighters.

But sayWORD? is right, its M-1 that is holding the cards on Fedor. That is why Fedor is not fighting in Strikeforce because of there contract on him.

Dana also only wants Fedor to fight in the US and not in Russia or anywhere else if he signs to UFC. M-1 aint going to do that.

Plus like I said before, who does UFC have that Fedor cant beat? He already beat all their "champions" in other venues and fights. The young guys that UFC has...yeah right, they are babies compared to Fedor's record.

/nonuthuggingjuststatingfacts

i can guarantee you one of whites demands on fedor was limiting if not completely boycotting his sambo involvement.

theres an interview on youtube where he talks about it.

the rest is just politics between m1 and ufc, youre right.

plus the whole only fight in us thing would probably not sit well with putin.

i dont typically fly off the handle.

but even you can admit frank mir versus fedor?

cmon.

mayyyyyyybe velasquez, but i highly doubt it.

by the way theres a recent dana white interview where he says "signing fedor is my new obsession". i wont hold my breath.

god damn the new tuf is just getting under my skin!! when will this show evolve! That fucking match up chuck did was just retarded, side show bob vs a skinhead midget! god damn

I got aldo this saturday with a tko over faber, don't get me wrong faber is the man. That cat has taking BJJ black belt out like they bought their belts. although aldo is freakish fast and those knees are straight crazy!

If you youths want some current knowledge of mma go to mmajunkie and catch the radio show everyday.

i know the dude is a great fighter i guess i just prefer guys like bj penn, renzo, and couture, that may not have the nicest record to look at but will only ever want to challenge themselves with the best fight. I think he was once the best but now things have evolved and he can be beaten, but his people dont want that to happen. Reminds me of how floyd mayweather is in boxing, amazing record, and wants to keep it that way.