UFC & MMA thread

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Miller should stick to bully beatdown. Nobody wants to see him squirm around for five rounds again. Looked like a strikeforce publicity stunt

what the fuck are you talking about? he finished his fight with a TKO at the first round, fool.

anyways, the post-fight brawl was funny as fuck to me.. mayhem got balls of steel for walking in there alone, dude is still my nigga though.

DIAZ BROTHERS... U MAD?

what the fuck are you talking about? he finished his fight with a TKO at the first round, fool.

anyways, the post-fight brawl was funny as fuck to me.. mayhem got balls of steel for walking in there alone, dude is still my nigga though.

DIAZ BROTHERS... U MAD?

I was talking about his first fight with shields smart guy.

Is it me or does it look like Jake sheilds throws punches at half speed? such a boring fight.

he punches just fast enough for the ref to keep them grounded. Those annoying little punches make his opponent adjust position so he can go for a submission. I fucking hate him and 90% of his camp, but his combination of wrestling and jujitsu is fucking sick.

MMMMMAAAAAaan....I was looking foward to the Aoki fight. I really wanted him to show what he does best, crazy ass submission.

I guess it was a lot to ask for, it seems that good Japanese fighters come to American and get dominated by us burger and fries eating Americans.

Hopefully he will come back

i know, im an aoki fan but all that talk about him coming to fight BJ just got thrown out the window, can you imagine him trying to take him down. wouldnt happen.

also i think its uber gay that they made him stand up a thousand times and all that. i dont think fights should ever be stood up. if aoki wants to scoot on his ass and wrap a nigga up by the ankles like a boa constrictor, i say let him.

Good news is Aoki will fight Melendez again in a ring. This gives him time to work on his game plan, definitely try strengthening his body and work on his striking. I love Aoki but he is so physically weak that when he fights a more physical fighter with striking he is usually trumped. I think Melendez is a little bit of a turd for not trying to be like Hansen and get right in there and show he is better standing and on ground, but can't blame the guy for not wanting to lose.

Aoki is one dimensional. His stand up is weak. thats why he has the flying guard. if he doesnt pull off the subby hes gonna lose. his jits is top notch though!

mousassi got scraped! looked like he couldnt handle mo's wrestling. i still think mousassi is the better fight. its just hard to control a good wrestler. was it me or did mo look like a heavy weight?

Mousasi looked worse than B.J did the other week. Aoki was sad to watch. Hendo and Shields both exposed what they really are and the whole Cesar Gracie crew are always ready to throw down for no reason, Mayhem didn't deserve that,his MTV personality self just wanted to pop in and say "rematch" real quick and shit hit the fan,that was lame and a dull event,I hope the shenannigans don't affect Strikeforce and CBS.

Yeah i was super pumped that first round of the hendo fight, thought he had his number. She was boring after the 2nd tho, hendo gassed so hard and shields couldnt put him away for shit.

And i thought the mayhem thing was funny as fuck, the announcers talked shit on him but shields threw the first TWO hits and his camped jumped in. lame.

Mousasi looked worse than B.J did the other week. Aoki was sad to watch. Hendo and Shields both exposed what they really are and the whole Cesar Gracie crew are always ready to throw down for no reason, Mayhem didn't deserve that,his MTV personality self just wanted to pop in and say "rematch" real quick and shit hit the fan,that was lame and a dull event,I hope the shenannigans don't affect Strikeforce and CBS.

Yeah, WTF happened to Penn? I was watching the fight and was amazed at his lack of movement. He looked like he was tired as fuck even before the fight. What a big disappointment.

I agreed with you all, I think that if Aoki worked on his striking and kicking that he would dominate. His wrestling is top notch and Melendez knew that if he just stood up he would win. I also think that the ref should have let Aoki scoot around, that is a move he is famous for in Japan. Fuck it though, just get a boxing coach and I think Aoki can get Penn, especially if he is fighting like he was last week.

Mayhem...again, he is the man, he was just trying to be the pro wrestling heel, and the Diaz and Gracies' took it to far. I read some article that CBS wasnt happy with that display. Hopefully they wont pull the plug, UFC and Dana have been talking to much shit against Strikeforce and I think that Strikeforce can contend with them if they keep getting awesome talent from Pride and Dream.