the un official workout thread

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so i just started taking muscle milk, saturday was my first time taking any sort of protein shake in my life. i used to eat shot blocks and power bar when biking long distances, but this muscle milk...goddamn, makes my fart smell horrendous. i'm appalled at myself when i let a ripper go

so i just started taking muscle milk, saturday was my first time taking any sort of protein shake in my life. i used to eat shot blocks and power bar when biking long distances, but this muscle milk...goddamn, makes my fart smell horrendous. i'm appalled at myself when i let a ripper go

They do this to me, also. So bad they wake me up sometimes.

Just found this channel. Seems to be some good info.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JDCav24

if anyone is from Chicago look up USI its a new gym that opened up and the main guy there (Chris Grayson) is a 5 foot beast. He was the physical guru where i train GB chicago and finally opened his own spot.

this is "the prowler" from experience it fuckin sucks pushin this thing down a track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uPoFJfoMRE

yea that prowler hurts like a bitch but you see some good gains if you use it stamina and muscle wise. anything you can drag will work i duuno if id spend the loot on one if i already had a sled. my boy made one out of a old radio flyer just took the wheels off added a rope and drags the bitch around haha. something with a rim or box on it would help to add some weight to it and not break your toe if it fell off. best thing bout the prowler is you can drag OR push it.

Hell yea! that sounds like its BETTER than a prowler. im sure its heavier too. adding chains to anything is the way to go IMO helps your grips too (if your into jiujitsu).

i just got into wrist curls? i think its what its called. got weight hanging on a rope and you keep turning till the wegiht comes up then back to the ground (controled speed). keep your arms straight out in front. kills your forearms. something else anyone can make themself

be humble. remember that there is always somebody bigger than you are so don't get a big head. mind muscle control is something that can only be achieved through practice but it's worth working towards. think about which muscles you are using and envision watching yourself in a mirror to find weak points in your form.

Been in the gym pretty strong for the few months and eating very healthy.

The cardio makes me feel good and all but ive been hitting the weights too.

Between the health food and the cardio I find myself eating ALL THE TIME.

And I stay hungry. Generally speaking im confused about how to do this shit.

I'm in good shape. Muscle definition front and back. Very little body fat.

I want to add muscle mass. Should i just eat a lot of protein. I feel like the

cardio is burning thru what should be used to develop muscle.

my problem. if i start eating and drinking too much

it all goes to my stomach. I become a skinny person with

a gut. I wish the fat would distribute itself to my chest back &

arms so i could work it into muscle but such not the case.

I dont work with the bench. Sitting upright i use a chest

press as far as faster or slower reps is concerned.... It seems

iike i get more out of slow. Seems like going fast I could

hurt myself