walking homo

Cool Water

so we just went to the pub tonight to watch some band play and shit and we all jump in my mates car to get a ride home. he takes home this girl first and its about 11 at night now. . he drops her off and then tells me to get out the car too cos he said the 2 mile of petrol isnt worth it. .

So basically ive just walked home across town cos my so called friend kicked me out his car for no reason and its fucking freezing. . .

Im either gonna headbutt him or give him flat tyres. .

Id really appreciate it if you could tell me the best possible solution . ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: walking home

so we just went to the pub tonight ... and its about 11 at night now. .

didnt even stick around for last orderds! shame on you...

seriously though, have words next time you see him. if he can explain himself then cool.

maybe, he wanted to link the girl he dropped off, so asked you to get out so he could go back without longing the girl off by dropping you home!

2 miles aint that bad either man!

lol

Yeah, it sounds like he is using you for something for sure.

Just hope he isn't using you as the 'ugly friend that makes him appear twice as attractive than he really is' kinda like the 'token fat girl in the group' deal.

But yeah, I am abit stingy sometimes, but always would drop people off, just they would hear about it until I felt they had reciprocated my initial favour to them.

where im at its literally a skating rink outside.. im fucking sick of it. i was holding my son the other day trying to go up my friends driveway and fell so fast i didnt even have time to brace myself.

ugh go away winter.

definitely wait till you see him next time, n if he dont say sorry or an explanation on his own without you askin him about it, I would take a tablespoon of sugar to his gastank, his car will be totaled. then the 2 mile of petrol wont matter. then u can give him a ride and leave his ass a few miles from home...

kry lion is the apitome of homosexual, i really do hate your life for that username. also, no, you really shouldn't do anything that would fuck up his car irrepairably because thats going way beyond what the situation calls for. just talk to him and see if he has a good reason and yeah like someone else said, 2 miles isn't that far..