put some d's on that bitch..just bought a vespa.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i owned many variations of these as a young'n. kick start, rope start, no brakes, etc. then every 14 year old owned a spree or something like that,

word.. my pops built me a mini-bike when i was like 6. it was mad fun.. then he built my brother and i both go-carts, and we would go to the school playground down the street with them and tear shit up... the first day my 6 year old brother took his out, he slamed on the gass and didnt know how to stop.. tore past me and my pops, down the street, went through the school playground, around the corner and out of site.. when my pops and i finaly caught up with him, down the road, over a curb, accross the street and into a telephone pole and was GHOST WHITE in fear.. im laughing my ass off in this memory.. you had to have been there.

but word.. minibikes as a kid was where it was at.

what a fucking retarded statement.

mod simply means clean living in harsh circumstances.

do your homework.

mods were working class kids who focused on scooters, clothes and pills. that shit doesnt die.

God damn it. I wasn't being serious. I don't fuck a fuck about mods or punks or whatever.

But that doesn't change the fact that any guy over 18 years old driving a scooter is a queer. Either get a motorcycle or a car and stop trying to be cool by being gay.

get a moped son. I've owned about a dozen of em and I got one that goes 51mph from a gps sattelite. you gotta be a dedicated tinkerer to keep up with these. I like vintage scooters (piaggio/vespas) but I hate on the new knock offs. ugly gay phonebooth ass bikes. vintage motorcycles too I like em and got em. we dorks fuck cars

My gang.....

http://www.myspace.com/hellssatans