whichever one of you annoying little homo's just IM'd me from 'o1010o0101o'

seeking

I'm a little confused.

Did somebody actually call you a "nigger lover"?

And I thought you mods knew all the sign-ins that each 12ozer has. Or can find out easy enough.

P.S. Two people banned already LOL.

mods can only see so much. if you spoof an address (**** and *******), they really would

have a time trying to find you. wanga could. but that's because he knows what he's doing.

i'm sure raven could, but would he care enough? probably not.

i edited to save the moderators some headaches. don't ask me what those say. i won't tell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you let these kids get to you?

Remember that time when that kid from detroit was hacked into a bunch of aim names a blew up a bunch of spots his name was like comunist or something, yeah then apparently you found out who he was and went to his house and he told you to come and you stood around for a while then drove off...

Then there was that other kid with serious personality issues who really wanted to be down with biter, so he saw him painting in some yard and got all whats up homie like with him and biter had no idea who he was and continued to finish....But like remember how that guy wanted to battle you and you said no for a long time then when you finally agreed he changed it from a style battle to an ups battle or something..

Sorry for bringing up uncomfortable things from the past but im like on memory lane status right now.

• 1 year later...
mods can only see so much. if you spoof an address (**** and *******), they really would

have a time trying to find you. wanga could. but that's because he knows what he's doing.

i'm sure raven could, but would he care enough? probably not.

i edited to save the moderators some headaches. don't ask me what those say. i won't tell.

in theory... I could... do I want to, depends ;-)