Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Qawee

haha, rappers

Yonkers, New York rapper Styles P sustained a broken leg as the result of a road rage incident in Greenburgh, New York last Saturday (Dec. 23).

According to police, the rapper was driving his 2003 Mercedes-Benz on Saw Mill River Road, when he was cut off by a truck.

Police allege Styles P., born David Styles, then cut off the truck, got out of his vehicle and threw napkins at the window of the other driver, 50-year-old John Henson.

As the rapper got back in his vehicle, Henson rammed the rapper, breaking his left leg.

Henson was charged with second-degree assault. He told police that he feared for his safety after Styles P threw the napkins and reentered his Mercedes-Benz.

Styles P was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.

Henson will appear in Westchester Town Court on Jan. 2.

link

Remember when Gob from Arrested Development tried to throw the letter into the ocean, only to have it flutter down right in front of him? That's how I imagine Styles P throwing the napkin, and it's really fucking funny.

Styles P. was more than likely eating biscuits and fried chicken and those were napkins from KFC. I bet it had pieces of crispy kernels from the chicken skin embedded in the napkins as he threw them.

Napkins?

Gangsta!

Some bitch cut me off at the ATM, and I started looking around my car for a D battery or something to that effect. Realizing I haven't used a D battery since maybe 94, I came across an unopened packet of McDonalds BBQ sauce. Peeled back the foil and let her fly, it hit the window flush with the top of the container and it just stuck there.

Hilarious.

"Well officer...he threw some napkins."

"Then what sir?"

"I fucking ran him over and broke his leg. I was scared."

who the fuck throws napkins and why would you fear for life becuase of it?

thats what i'm saying.

you're going to say that this dude threw napkins at you so you had to run him over?

"OH SHIT, HE MIGHT COME BACK WITH PAPER TOWELS. 3 PLY!@#(*%*()&%"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now