haha, rappers

Qawee

Yonkers, New York rapper Styles P sustained a broken leg as the result of a road rage incident in Greenburgh, New York last Saturday (Dec. 23).

According to police, the rapper was driving his 2003 Mercedes-Benz on Saw Mill River Road, when he was cut off by a truck.

Police allege Styles P., born David Styles, then cut off the truck, got out of his vehicle and threw napkins at the window of the other driver, 50-year-old John Henson.

As the rapper got back in his vehicle, Henson rammed the rapper, breaking his left leg.

Henson was charged with second-degree assault. He told police that he feared for his safety after Styles P threw the napkins and reentered his Mercedes-Benz.

Styles P was treated at Westchester Medical Center and released.

Henson will appear in Westchester Town Court on Jan. 2.

link

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Napkins?

Gangsta!

Some bitch cut me off at the ATM, and I started looking around my car for a D battery or something to that effect. Realizing I haven't used a D battery since maybe 94, I came across an unopened packet of McDonalds BBQ sauce. Peeled back the foil and let her fly, it hit the window flush with the top of the container and it just stuck there.

Hilarious.