Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear ex....whatever you where,

you me and booze dont mix. we havnt talked in a year but this weekend is our friends birthday. so please can you for a moment put our past aside and be happy for her and support her day of turning 30..cause you where not there last year and missed out on obscene drunkenness and me getting arrested while sitting in a locked car with the ignition off keys in pocket consoling her for turning 29 while hallucinating on absinthe....besides that i need a wingman that i can make cynical jokes with.

sincerely elis von six the rambler .

p.s you ruined home alone for me for ever...i can now only think of blowjobs, and rough sex when i see that movie....same for ice age.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear america

I miss your non confusing wall outlets and I cant wait to be back where I dont need a converter for a converter to get online to only check out the threads on 12oz with out a lot of flicks since the it will take 30 minutes to load one page.:D

dear co-worker,

don't you dare ever use the handicap stall to take a piss. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You took that stall and had me use the small stall to have unte sheiza like the common troll. If you want a luxuious and spacious piss, go behind the building. Fuck outta the handicap stall; for shitting only.

-CReezo

dear dude i met tonight

youre awesome :)

please dont prove to be otherwise when we kick it again, and sober... that would suck.

nah... im pretty sure youre cool

edogggggggggggggggggggy

• Like 1

Dear edoggg,

Are u sure it's a he. Not hatin, just statin there seems to be quite a few transexuals

in the northwest. Chicago too (i mean kenya). Also check to make sure he is not a cousin...

Twelve ounce channel zero guide to dating,

-dr.filthy ralph