Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsencarl

HOLY FUCK WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

well, only really australia. and not all of us either. but it'll be a fucking painful death.

SMOKE ON THE WATER (by on i mean in and by water i mean suburbs)!

21n_smoke2,0.jpg

it's because there were major bushfires in the rural areas, all the smoke comes heres and dumps on us. fuck you, god.

I remember when parts of florida were on fire about ten years ago. it was smoky as hell in south georgia. strange stuff.

this happened once in southern texas. All these wildfires in mexico. Couldn't ride my bike to school and shit. Too much smoke outside.

whats fucked is all them bushfires have linked up and shit. A friends sister lives right next to it and was telling me shit about it. everytime theres a bushfire in melburn, all the smoke seems to travel always to melburn CBD and dumps it there. good thing i dont live there anymore

your all going to dieeeeeeeeeee!!

I don't watch tv or read papers and had no idea the massive fires were even happening. I just walked out of my house in the morning (about 3 days ago now) and didn't know what the fuck was going on. Usually I can see the Higher buildings in the cbd clearly down my street. I couldn't even see the end of my fucking street. Shit was wierd.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now