Kramer loses it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did any of you even watch it?

The arguement that some black people still use it isn't even the problem with the words usage here.

Dude was using it in a repetitive blatant hateful way (which surprise, can still be done) bigger than that was the whole lynching shit.

Whatever though, pretty much what i expected to see on here anyway.

I personally think the word should be eradicated.

Because obviously words do mean something

Here's what seinfield said:

Seinfeld issues a statement

Posted Nov 20th 2006 8:28AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Train Wrecks

The jerk store called. They ran out of Michael Richards.

Just hours after TMZ exposed "Kramer's" vile and racially-charged diatribe at a Hollywood comedy club, the actor's former "Seinfeld" co-stars are weighing in.

In a statement released by Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian said, "I am sick over this. I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt."

source: http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/seinfeld-on-kramer-tirade-im-sick/

Can't wait to see the apology video, i guess it's airing on letterman tonight.

Apparently he digs his whole a little deeper or just appears weird or something

I guess the truth is pretty hard to take, as Kramer knows without Larry's classic dialogue he alone is nothing.

I found the tape amusing though, however, lets not forget how subjective this cip is, in that it only shows the end part of the rant, not what lead up to it.

If we saw the full event, then maybe we can judge his reaction. Overall, I found this to be mildly amusing, however, this is because I also have a unique ability to say the wrong thing at the wrong time (some people can't pick up on humorous sarcasm) in some peoples eyes.

it's not really cool to scream 'nigger' all angrilly at someone.

then there was that whole part about hanging him upside down and sticking a fork in his ass... that was a little much as well.

fuck that dude, i never thought he was funny anyway. i hope dipset has him killed.

did any of you even watch it?

The arguement that some black people still use it isn't even the problem with the words usage here.

Dude was using it in a repetitive blatant hateful way (which surprise, can still be done) bigger than that was the whole lynching shit.

Whatever though, pretty much what i expected to see on here anyway.

I personally think the word should be eradicated.

Because obviously words do mean something

Here's what seinfield said:

Seinfeld issues a statement

Posted Nov 20th 2006 8:28AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Train Wrecks

The jerk store called. They ran out of Michael Richards.

Just hours after TMZ exposed "Kramer's" vile and racially-charged diatribe at a Hollywood comedy club, the actor's former "Seinfeld" co-stars are weighing in.

In a statement released by Jerry Seinfeld, the comedian said, "I am sick over this. I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt."

source: http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/seinfeld-on-kramer-tirade-im-sick/

Can't wait to see the apology video, i guess it's airing on letterman tonight.

Apparently he digs his whole a little deeper or just appears weird or something

it's not really cool to scream 'nigger' all angrilly at someone.

then there was that whole part about hanging him upside down and sticking a fork in his ass... that was a little much as well.

fuck that dude, i never thought he was funny anyway. i hope dipset has him killed.

co-signatured

Dude was over the top, the audience should have beat his ass.

professor grif claimed that 'jews' were at the root of much of the worlds evil, and it nearly broke up one of my favorite groups of all times.

kramer screaming 'look at the nigger' should atleast result in a beat down. i'm really surprised that dudes didn't mob him. the fact that they didn't, that they kept their cool, makes him look like even more of a piece of a shit.

i just really hope that no one tries pulling some 'hate crime' charges bullshit on him. it's ignorant, but it's not illegal. sometimes PC ass motherfuckers try setting examples on some bullshit though.

all niggering and what not aside, its a terrible double standard for black people to be called by their color but for white people its not considered a big deal.

example

Chris rock says "Sit your cracka ass down!"

everybody laughs "Oh Chris you are hillarious"

Kramer says "Sit your black ass down!"

Everybody gasps and kramer still gets shit on.

To me it still seems like What kramer was saying was part of a joke, a tasteless joke, however, and some one got offended and called him a "Motherfuckin cracker." Then he went off the deep end by personalizing his comment or joke to a specific individual hence no longer making it a joke. But Either way if that is how the situation played out then i dont think kramer is entirely at fault.

I agree it's a double standard about black people saying "cracka" and white people saying "nigga". I mean, I still don't think anyone would find it acceptable for a black man to say cracker in hate, but I see a lighthearted "cracka" sliding much more than I can see Joe. Q Whiteguy getting away with saying "nigga", even if he's just on the friendly joke tip.

Myself, I don't give a damn really, I say nigga all the time and if a white guy who I'm cool with says it, It doesn't bother me.

ndard about black people saying "cracka" and white people saying "nigga". I mean, I still don't think anyone would find it acceptable for a black man to say cracker in hate, but I see a lighthearted "cracka" sliding much more than I can see Joe. Q Whiteguy getting away with saying "nigga", even if he's just on the friendly joke tip.

Myself, I don't give a damn really, I say nigga all the time and if a whit[/color]e guy who I'm cool with says it, It doesn't bother me. [/b]

Im just sayin.. Haha its what ever.. It doesnt really bother me either way too... nevermind

funny story

I got called a white devil honkey redneck all in one sentence from a local crazy bum. He then tried to stab me. The next weekend i was drinkin beers on the side walk with him talkin about earth wind and fire.

Some one should give kramer a beer.

basically the hecklers were wrong for being rude and interruptive, but kramer was wrong for going on his racial outburst. he let the heckling get to him, and a proffessional comedian always knows how to handle hecklers and turn the joke on them.

and i don't know if that black dude that said "that was uncalled for" was the heckler, or just another audience member, but if he was the heckler then he had it coming. the dude sounded like he was almost going to cry. he should've rushed the stage and clocked michael richards in the mouth so hard he started jittering and shaking like kramer.

and the guy saying chappelle or other comics jokes about races, it's different. because he equally makes fun of whites, blacks, hispanics, and asians. and it's funny. kramer wasn't trying to be funny he just exploded with hatred and anger

he let the heckling get to him, and a proffessional comedian always knows how to handle hecklers and turn the joke on them.

true!!....unfortunately dave chappelle isnt good at handling hecklers...cause when he got heckled in sacramento he just got pissed and left the stage..

on the other hand....when i saw mark curry (hangin with mr cooper) perform at the local comedy club...some black chick started to heckle him.....and he clowned her so hard that she got pissed off whipped out her titty and said "you wish you could suck on this"....one of the funniest things i have seen..

if you guys ever get the chance....watch mark curry stand up live.