Kramer loses it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UomfLKQr57U

The camera started rolling just as Richards began his attack, screaming at one of the men, "Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f***ing fork up your ass."

Richards continued, "You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherf**ker.

Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger!"

The crowd is visibly and audibly confused and upset.

Richards responds by saying, "They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a nigger."

One of the men who was the object of Richard's tirade was outraged, shouting back "That's un-f***ing called for, ain't necessary."

After the three-minute tirade, it appears the majority of the audience members got up and left in disgust.

I'm not racist at all, but this is fucking ignorant.

Your ticket to see a stand-up comic isn't a license to not be offended. Didn't like his act or his racist comments? Don't go see him again. Problem solved. Plenty of other comics acts are nothing but derogitory things about ALL other races.

ugh this sickens me, micheal richards was one of my faveorite comedians, other than bob sagat, and after seeing this i have no idea what to say. Yes, plenty of comedians make racial jokes, that are well...funny, but that shit was uncalled for.I dont know if i could have contained myself from giving him a proper ass beating.

that was stupid of michael richards. yeah he was mad because the hecklers said he wasn't funny, and the hecklers happened to be black... but he should've kept that racist shit inside and just roasted them like an experienced comic would. the comic always has the advantage because he has the mic (what one comic told me). most comics see heckling as part of the game so he should've started clowning on them. might've gotten some laughs. but maybe the hecklers were right about him sucking because if he was a good comic he would've known this