Kramer loses it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the black isrealites will reign on yous

The Black Isrealites aint no joke! I know someone that's half black and half asian but they thought he was half white, so they were telling him through a bullhorn infront of mad people that he was half devil and doomed to hell. Gotta love all their gladiator staff weilding body guards.:lol: I also witnessed them tell a crowd full of white buisiness people that white Jews are fake Jews that are doomed to hell and that the real Jews are black.:lol:

Funny thing is I watched the CYE pilot just the other day and Larry david makes alot of jokes in the standup sections about being Jewish, Hitler references and all.

That is the thing about good comedians, they are usually self depreciating, and the ones that think they are a godlike diety (sp?) high above everyone else are usually the fuckwits as proved in the Nutty Professor link someone posted earlier.

it was all planned. michael richards was payed off by the israeli zionist movement and the black heckler was part of it. he got a paycheck too. the jews knew a condemnation of hateful speech would ensue, and would be a precursor to condemning iran's speech about wiping israel off the map. just how the jews paid mel gibson to say that shit and they financed borat's to drum up some "sympathy" for the jewish cause.

The difference between you and me saying this, well... You probably actually believe it.

Also, Michael Richards is NOT a jew... Just closely affiliated with them.

IMHO, There's never going to be a valid excuse for what his dumb ass said..

And any moron on TV who says, "Well the blacks use it.." is seriously in need of a reality check.

I really hope this is the start of making people stop using the word in ANY context.

*The lynching part was kind of funny, though...so was the "OH MY GOD?!?" lady..

on second thought..fuck them niggas.

And what about supposed "ethnic bombs" that Israel et al have been developing that can target specific races genetically? Would that just be impossible? I ask this very sincerely, I'm curious to know.

I would seriously doubt this would work because jews tend to be a mixture from where ever they came from, due to rape and intermarriage. So yeh anything that would "kill only arabs" would kill sfaradi jews too.

sounds like a hoax to me.

richards is not a jew

It's not so much that he said nigger

& apparently he doesn't like em or rednecks much either.

44ao48i.jpg

Bigger than all of this did you guys know that David Blaine will attempt to escape from a spinng gyroscope suspended 50 feet over a concrete parking lot.

Now if that doesn't blow racism out of the water if don't know what will.

richards is not a jew

It's not so much that he said nigger

& apparently he doesn't like em or rednecks much either.

44ao48i.jpg

Bigger than all of this did you guys know that David Blaine will attempt to escape from a spinng gyroscope suspended 50 feet over a concrete parking lot.

Now if that doesn't blow racism out of the water if don't know what will.

Even Blizzy Blaine boy isnt beyond the disease of racism......I seen him braggin that in ny cabs wont stop and pick his self up,becuz they mistake him for a blackman......as if they pick up ricans on the reg,you got so many morons who grow up on the mans history books that heads dont even know puerto ricans are,Black,Taino,French,Irish,and Spanish.Then i know these white girls who are not even from P.R. but there parents are and there on sum shouting boriqua type steezo,Boriqua are pure indians from the island named BORIQUEN.Puerto Rican is not a race its a place..like sayin im from california,if your parents are from california and u grow up in utah its not cool to rep cali,your not puerto rican.The man portrays ricans as a race to divide and conquer blacks and "spanish" in the prison system.And to attribute different characteristics to different races to keep them inferior.

^Isn't that the american way.

Wonder what angle he will go on, "I am damaged by his belittling of me in a public place for all the world to see"

He should've never told the white man he wasn't funny.

See what happens when you do.

Even Blizzy Blaine boy isnt beyond the disease of racism......I seen him braggin that in ny cabs wont stop and pick his self up,becuz they mistake him for a blackman......as if they pick up ricans on the reg,you got so many morons who grow up on the mans history books that heads dont even know puerto ricans are,Black,Taino,French,Irish,and Spanish.Then i know these white girls who are not even from P.R. but there parents are and there on sum shouting boriqua type steezo,Boriqua are pure indians from the island named BORIQUEN.Puerto Rican is not a race its a place..like sayin im from california,if your parents are from california and u grow up in utah its not cool to rep cali,your not puerto rican.The man portrays ricans as a race to divide and conquer blacks and "spanish" in the prison system.And to attribute different characteristics to different races to keep them inferior.

thank you bob the non sarcasm catcher

I know this, but that whole pr/dominican/black seperation thing extends beyond the prison system.

and it has nothing to do with the topic

nah he'll go with the "50 years ago we'd have you..."

angle

Hell i'd even say i have relatives that were hanged, shit the 60's aren't too far back

Now comedy clubs are going to get real touchy about what comics say... If he wins..

Guess next time someone says something racist to me.. I'm suing...

They're both assholes...

They better not, i love sarah silverman

She killed it during comic relief