Kramer loses it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok,. i looked around for a more authoritative statement than what i gave you, but couldn't find anything great in five minutes

basically, population genetecists belive that the majority of genetic variation is not population specific

although there are trends in frequency levels

think about it like this: if people could have found evidence that one group was inferior because they had genes X and Y and not Z, you would think that would be purported, and you don't hear that kind of shit. not because there aren't racist scientists, but because it isn't really true.

The heckler got what he wanted. He wanted to fuck with him and piss him off and he got it. He was inflamed and went at him with the most insulting and inflammatory shit he could come up with given the heat of the moment. He knew it would shock him by the way he mocked the audiences reaction to it. He insulted one particular man, he didn't stand there and condemn a whole race.

they're making it sound like he stood up there and started lecturing on why we need to go back to seperate drinking fountains.

and i'm no kramer fan.

anyone who says "50 years ago you'd be hanging from a tree"

needs to learn to control themselves and what they say.

that's about as racist as you can get, to bring up lynching.

he can go crawl into a hole

i saw him on letterman too, wasn't terribly convincing.

Like I said before, racial slurs (and racism itself) only have as much power over you as you give them.

And, for the record, I hate hecklers at comedy shows. I paid to see the comic. Not to see your stupid pathetic ass pretending you're a comic. Those guys were assholes, too.

Whatever, dude. I've heckled comedians before, and I only give them props if they can get me to shut up by being funny. I've stopped heckling a comedian before, though, because I could tell he wasn't ready for it and I could potentially ruin his whole bit.

If Kramer was really sucking, which I'm sure he was, then those guys had every right to tell him he's not funny. Dude fucked up, but whatever, I go into racist tirades all the time. I just hope he can get off the drugs.

I heard he wasn't a true stand-up comic. Like before Seinfeld he never began his struggle doing standup at comedy clubs like Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Eddie Murphy, Dave Chappelle, etc. He's just a comedic actor. So maybe the hecklers were right -- he wasn't funny. Stand up wasn't really his thing. He made a lot of money on the Kramer role and now he thinks he can do shit he has no experience in.

Man its crazy to me how many people even in a forum with a so called "voice for those with no voice in society" dont know real history.AS a phillipino american i am offended by this because white people used to call phillipinos niggers in the war in the phillipines

no dude, it was "charlie" and "shovel head" no?

Just to recap

If he was joking then maybe its a little ok, we make white jokes all the time (keyword: jokes) that aren't really even offensive, so you can't dance, who cares, we all know alot of ya'll can obviously, I don't remember Chris Rock making jokes about the holocaust or somehting like this, you can't compare that.

Anyway it wasn't a joke, this dude was serious and his apology was more of a joke. He got heckled like alot of comedians do, and happens alot when you make jokes infront of big crowds. Its happened to me and I've never gone out like that, you make fun of the person and they put their head down as everyone laughs at them. You don't lash out like that.

And its not about the N word, the lynching thing ain't a joke.

And I loved Kramer and convinced my friend to be him at halloween, im a pretty comedy lovin dude, but this was sick.

Shut up, you oversensetive pain in the ass. Go shave your head.

Racism is the new equal rights and you know it.;)

I LOVE WHEN YOU GET ALL BUTT HURT. BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT VOICING YOUR OPINION IS THE NEW EQUAL RIGHTS AND YOU REALLY DO KNOW THAT. OVERSENSATIVE IS ACTUALLY SPELLED "SENSITIVE". MY BAD FOR NOT SHAVING MY HEAD AND FOLLOWING A MOLD. LOVE THE HATE .

TEH ONLY ONE ON HERE WITH ANYTHING REAL TO SAY AND MAKING A STRONG POINT, IS FATALIST.

PROPS TO YOU CHICA

By saying this in a round about way you called me fake in a bitch manuver like way while jumping on fatalist dick.You dont actually believe nobody has said any good points except fatalist.......your just jocking fatalist cuz it agrees with your viewpoint like a sucka!!!How dare you call the genocide of my people not anything real to say!!!!Ironically I think you and fatalist have said the stupidist shit on the entire thread,being an appologist for that rasist loser kramer cuz your a pansy,"props to you chica"prolly a white kid trying to act puerto rican or some funny shit.

FUck you and kramer you racists fuck,I didnt even say anything directly to you but now you showed me your but buddies crew with suavehomo for responding for him you rasist sucka!!!!Wut he cant defend himself?Plus your reply was weak at best!!!HA!You and kramer would get put in the hospital if you poped that shit in person.......CHICA!!!!FAGS!