FOURTHEHARDWAY.com RELAUNCH

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Awesome!

When i went to order the 5boro tshirt i click down on select size and there are no options

2 other questions.

-Are the 12oz v joker t's and alifexkrink packs all sold out?

-Any other brands falling as part of the re-launce (eg- seventh letter?)

it tells you that you must select the color first. this is so it can check the inventory before telling you what sizes we have.

- we have a few left, but couldn't get them photographed in time. they'll probably be added late this week along with a couple other items.

- there were be several other brands added over the coming weeks, but we just added a bunch for now.

Here's my suggestion - Find a cap distributor that has caps that will work as fat caps on male cans. All the new Rustoleum AA + PT cans seem to be switching over to male valves, and no one on the "graffiti market" carries anything that would be useful. So if you get on it, you'd have a monopoly on a commodity that people are going to want.

if anyone has suggestions for new products or brands, keep me posted.

you know alot more about coolness than i do, all i can ask is for more sizes. the only thing stopping me frm purchasing clothing from fthw is that most shirts only come in an xl. more mediums pleeeeeeease.

oh, and i want one of the krink alife shirts, but i don't want all the other stuff. can you hook a brother up?

Here's my suggestion - Find a cap distributor that has caps that will work as fat caps on male cans. All the new Rustoleum AA + PT cans seem to be switching over to male valves, and no one on the "graffiti market" carries anything that would be useful. So if you get on it, you'd have a monopoly on a commodity that people are going to want.

if you look through automotive related and other cleaning cans you can usually find some pretty decent female caps. Are you sure they're all switching ive seen some of the AA with male stems but I it wasnt the traditional AA label, it was for a special purpose or something like that.

if you look through automotive related and other cleaning cans you can usually find some pretty decent female caps. Are you sure they're all switching ive seen some of the AA with male stems but I it wasnt the traditional AA label, it was for a special purpose or something like that.

not as good as the real thing.

Ps- being able to pick what color you want in that krink/alife pack would be great..

Archived