wolf shirt appreciation thread

Steve Miller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, so i used to be a regular at this one bar where there was this one dude who had but one friend; his mom. And his mom's only friend was him. Nice people - I got them in my phonebook, but they most likely practiced incest. I'm not gonna get into that.

Yeah, so the son is a retarded fat boy who wears mad wolf shirts.

And I know a pussy ass Jew who is developmentally challenged with an abusive white trash girlfriend who rocks the wolf shirts on the regular.

Also, I was watching The Littlest Hobo this morning on CTV-V (so it was on at 7:30am on the pacific) and that dog is seriously bad ass. He could understand English better than you or I.

this shit is horrible..

i know a few writers who try to be "ironic" and wear this shit...

wearing clothes that you know are ugly and your goal is to wear the ugliest shit ever just because it is the ugliest shit ever isnt funny or original at all...

its just "ironic"...

boooooo..

^^I had a feeling you'd make a thread about this soon. This shit is American white trash nostalgia, we just dont know it yet. Its always white people, who frequent Walmart, actually bought the shit there, fat white kids with chubby knees, and general miscreants in the midwest.

GUMMO STATUS!

I've never had the priviledge of owning a wolf shirt, but I have owned various other terrible shirts.

Like a shirt that has colorful poison dart frogs that are inside of over-stated irridescent bubbles.

I think I still have it somewhere.

And you guarantee it will attract stupid scene girls?

-fuse.

Archived