wolf shirt appreciation thread

Steve Miller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time i hit up the san diego zoo im gonna buy one. there's this booth outside not affiliated with the zoo. supposedly some non-profit save the whale type thing but they got wolf shirts, dolphin shirts, white tiger shirts, all the hippie shit.

I remember going to school out in the stix in the early 90s when these first started showing up. I hated them, but they had these rad fighter plane t-shirts at all the same stores that I used to rock. It would be like, a A-10 flying over a half neon-grid, half airbrushed mountain range that looked super badass. I'll try and dig one up on ebay.

kinda like this

IMG_3918.jpg

but imagine the grid part fading half way and turning into the super airbrushed mountain ranges you see on the wolf shirts.

it was badass.

Oh my god I am totally re-upping my fighter plane status!!!!!!!!!

Somebody help me find a site with a bunch of these i can find one with the early 90's style. I am on a mission today help!!!

• 1 year later...