wolf shirt appreciation thread

Steve Miller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a story...

it's freshman year in high school and i am sitting in history class.

my classmates are all busy watching a movie...

while my classmate sitting directly in front of me is busy

spewing vomit all over the kid sitting in front of him.

after he finishes vomiting (on this kids back) he trys to play it off

like nothing happened...

when the kid in front of him turns around and says:

"Did you just puke on me?"

Im not really sure what happened directly after that

but the kid (victim) goes to the nurse and gets fitting with

a shiny new(used) WOLF SHIRT.

Well, turns out this kid was in a lot of my classes throughout the

rest of highschool and from that day on, all i can remember him wearing are various wolf shirts....

mt-10-1267-s.gif

I remember the thread about this guy. Whatever happened with that?

Last I heard from him, he made a stand and took his TV back. But from what I understand, they are still texting each other a hundred times a day, even though she has been getting fucked by other guys. He said he still loves her, and that they're not going to get back together "anytime soon".

Actually this thread reminds me of a terrible tatoo that a friend got.

Terrible.

Picture this: A wolf's head peering through the center of a dream catcher (complete with some dangly feathers and shit).

Now picture it drawn a little shittier than you had initially imagined, with things like foreshadowing completely thrown out the window.

And that's pretty much it.

-fuse.

also, my friend (not the one with the tatoo) has a dog that is part wolf.

ONCE AGAIN- NOBODY WOULD BE WEARING THESE THINGS IF THEY WEREN'T COMPLETELY FASHIONABLE RIGHT NOW. FACE IT: IN THE PAST 4 YEARS NOT A SINGLE PERSON (SPARE THE TRAILER PARKS OF KENTUCKY) HAS THROWN ON AN 80'S WOLF TEE TO GO OUT TO THE BAR BECAUSE THEY JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE A FEW OF THEM IN THEIR UNDERSHIRT DRAWER AND FIGURED 'FUCK IT, A SHIRT'S A SHIRT, RIGHT?'. IF THAT'S HOW SHIT REALLY WENT DOWN YOU'D BE SEEING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WEARING T-SHIRTS WITH BUGS BUNNY AND TAZ DECKED OUT IN CHICAGO BULL'S GEAR WALKING DOWN THE STREET TOMORROW. STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES. IT'S LIKE SAYING YOU HAD A MOMENT OF DIVINE TATTOO-INSPIRATION AND DECIDED TO GET REVOLVERS TATTOOED ON YOUR HIPS: NOBODY BELIEVES YOU.

MY BEEF ISN'T WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK IT'S A 'NEAT' OR 'FUNNY' TREND, BY ALL MEANS HAVE FUN WITH IT. I JUST CAN'T STAND THE DICKHEADS THAT HONESTLY TRY TO SAY THEIR WEARING SHIT LIKE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRENDS THAT'VE BEEN MOUNTING FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS.

/END TEENAGE RANT

ONCE AGAIN- NOBODY WOULD BE WEARING THESE THINGS IF THEY WEREN'T COMPLETELY FASHIONABLE RIGHT NOW. FACE IT: IN THE PAST 4 YEARS NOT A SINGLE PERSON (SPARE THE TRAILER PARKS OF KENTUCKY) HAS THROWN ON AN 80'S WOLF TEE TO GO OUT TO THE BAR BECAUSE THEY JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE A FEW OF THEM IN THEIR UNDERSHIRT DRAWER AND FIGURED 'FUCK IT, A SHIRT'S A SHIRT, RIGHT?'. IF THAT'S HOW SHIT REALLY WENT DOWN YOU'D BE SEEING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WEARING T-SHIRTS WITH BUGS BUNNY AND TAZ DECKED OUT IN CHICAGO BULL'S GEAR WALKING DOWN THE STREET TOMORROW. STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES. IT'S LIKE SAYING YOU HAD A MOMENT OF DIVINE TATTOO-INSPIRATION AND DECIDED TO GET REVOLVERS TATTOOED ON YOUR HIPS: NOBODY BELIEVES YOU.

MY BEEF ISN'T WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK IT'S A 'NEAT' OR 'FUNNY' TREND, BY ALL MEANS HAVE FUN WITH IT. I JUST CAN'T STAND THE DICKHEADS THAT HONESTLY TRY TO SAY THEIR WEARING SHIT LIKE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRENDS THAT'VE BEEN MOUNTING FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS.

/END TEENAGE RANT

SO THIS REALLY IS A TREND AMONGST THE HIPSTERS??

SERIOUSLY, THAT MEANS A FEW HARDCORE HICK, OBESE, TRANSPLANT LOSERS THAT I KNOW, WHO MAY OR MAY NOT PRACTICE INCEST WILL BE FASHIONABLE?