Oh my dear lord

Issac Brock

I had people over tonight. You know, it's friday. My parents are out of town. My siblings are out. Of course I'm going to let the crew come over.

But my friend (who is a girl) "accidentally" brings over two bitches. One ends up passing out and collapsing on the floor from some weed, one apparently has never been drunk before and its her first time. She is stumbling all over me and such, but eventually she is throwing up. We've got people making too much noise, people smoking inside the house, people outside my house smoking and making noise, I am just fucking paranoid because I've never had this type of out of control "get together" before.

Man this shit was crazy. Hooooolly shit. Keep in mind, while I was attempting to manage the craziness in my crib, I broke a glass, spilled some mustard (wtf?), stumbled aroudn a few times, and finished off a fuckload of smirnoff. And I am still drunk right now. I am just finally settled down a bit because for some reason I was picturing the worst for today. Man. Someone lend me some support after this fun but truamatizing event.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man, i could never while living with my parents have ever done that type shit in thier house, my mom has the nose of a blood hound and my dad the short fuse and fist of mike tyson times 1 and a half.

my mom would be all innocnt like

"why does it smell like skunk and fish in here?"

and my dad would be like

"you had bitches and weed in here didnt you!" POW!

im living on my own now, but its a piece of shit studio, thinking about moveing back home i dunno maybe ill make a thread about it.

*my dads black and my moms cambodian, im a rare breed.

Yeah dude, remember parties are good when their not at YOUR house.

I have never let more than 3 or 4 people over, because I know what you motherfuckers do when your drunk and what I do, and that shit isn't going down in my home. Plus I've got so much valuable shit laying around I would have to put like 4 hours of work in hiding everything before the party.

I'm usually pretty respectful, except for a few times, but every time I have ever gone to a party someone throws up somewhere or some shit gets broken, so I won't even fuck with it.

My boy, yo hes the exact opposite. EVERYDAY theres atleast 10 heads at his crib, and this mother fucker will actually leave and go out with other people while leaving a squad of people drinking at his house. His mom comes home like "wheres ____?" and we're like "I dunno." Haha.

so... did you kick everyone out yet? That's the first step... but be sure to let your good friends know that it's nothing personal and if they come back in an hour or so without the crazy bitches AND help you clean up, you'll be glad to smoke them out and kick them out again once the cleaning is done... it's important that you tell them they'll be kicked out a second time, as to avoid the backlash, but DON'T tell them that you're not packing the bong until the house is clean...

You live with your parents...Loser.

How many years did it take you to move out? You probably graduated high school in a cumulative 4 years, right? I graduated in 3, and not because of nerdom, but because if I doubled credits it was easy. Graduated with a solid 2.5 and now I'm moving out of the house in a few weeks, a year ahead of most losers like you :D