Oh my dear lord

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahh the good ol days, i once left a trail of milk from the kitchen the living room,cereal from the living room all the way up the stairs, and sugar from the stairs to my bedroom, i dont remeber a second of it, and my dad cleaned it all up before i woke up the next day and informed me of it, hahah

I once left an upper decker at a frat party we crashed. I left random tags throughout the house too, but that was every frat party we crashed.

(Upper decker---> shitting into the top part of the toilet, the tank. When someone flushes the toilet fills with shitty water)

So tonight I informed my friend that I didn't want people over, but he convinces me to let him bring over a few close friends. It ends up being way more than that and they all come over and bring tons of beer and weed and all this shit that I was not at all in the mood for. I wanted to go for a run and go to bed. But He brought over tons of unknowns and more and more people came as the night went on, and the cops even stopped outside for a bit to scare the shit out of me I guess. I really shouldn't have cared though because they can't come in. Or can they? If they see beer or something. Whatever. It worked out ok.

Funniest home wrecking party after high school I can remember...Bringing a hookah over to my friend's house...they're a bunch of suburban kids who have never seen a hookah before...they knock the coals off the top and burn the shit out of the carpet. Not only that, in their drunken stupor they decide to pick up the coals with their bare hands. Burnt the shit out of their fancy carpet, put some stigmata looking holes in my friend's hand, and I'm in the background calmly informing them that they are morons and to use the tongs.

I guess the lesson here is to avoid inviting the foreign guy to your party...especially them Dearborn folk. Despite the current trends...hookah is over rated. I have no idea why anyone would cram that resturant in Royal Oak to smoke fruity tobacco in the psuedo bong.

Funniest home wrecking party after high school I can remember...Bringing a hookah over to my friend's house...they're a bunch of suburban kids who have never seen a hookah before...they knock the coals off the top and burn the shit out of the carpet. Not only that, in their drunken stupor they decide to pick up the coals with their bare hands. Burnt the shit out of their fancy carpet, put some stigmata looking holes in my friend's hand, and I'm in the background calmly informing them that they are morons and to use the tongs.

I guess the lesson here is to avoid inviting the foreign guy to your party...especially them Dearborn folk. Despite the current trends...hookah is over rated. I have no idea why anyone would cram that resturant in Royal Oak to smoke fruity tobacco in the psuedo bong.

Apparently you live in the Detroit area...what the fuck suburb have they not heard of a hookah?

Downriver, Taylor to be specific. You'd be surprised man, its like alien technology down there.

I'm assuming they knew of them, just the proper usage and such is beyond them, it was funny to watch. I should give them a little more credit since alcohol was involved but just watching them burn the shit out of themselves...surely they knew that hot coal = skin eraser. Guess not.

My rents ALWAYS knew I had a party on some bullshit Sherlock Holmes nonsense.

Finding a beer cap or a small piece of brown glass was enough to piece together the whole night / weekend.

Luckily they stopped caring eventually, and those days were ages ago.

But I feel you on the dumb drunk bitches. My new roomie is 19 and has girls over here as young as 17.

Making me feel uncomfortable about drinking and smoking etc etc.

Im a grown ass man.

And I seem to remember the girls I partied with back in the day actually partying, these girls are fucking lame.

Bitches are like "Can you get us some Smirnoff while you're out?".

Errrr.... K.

I come back with a liter and they are like, oh, we meant the rasberry (PS "RASBERRY" looks weird) little drinks.

Fuck that. Bitches came in like "On the way here we saw some black people! That's exciting!".

/end rant

EDIT

"smoke fruity tobacco in the psuedo bong."

Are you for serious? Sheesha is the fucking bomb. And I'm pretty sure that hookahs have been around a tad longer than modern "bongs". :shakehead: