Atmosphere VS Immortal Technique

Odie

Atmosphere VS Immortal Technique  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh, no.

Immortal Technique was born Felipe Coronel in El Hospital Militar De Lima. Only living in Peru for a few years, his family came to the United States to escape the civil war and inflation. After emigrating to New York, he lived in Harlem and attended Hunter High School where he was best remembered as a school bully. He frequently intimidated younger students, had several run-ins with local drug dealers and never got good grades. While he was never considered to be a big drugdealer or a ruthless gangster, people remember him as a graffiti vandal and wild young man with a violent temper who was always beating someone up. Despite numerous run-ins with the law and almost being expelled in 1996, he still graduated. His college career at Pennsylvania State University ended no more gracefully, charged with multiple assault cases and expelled in his second year. He was subsequently sent to a remote prison in the state of Pennsylvania.

that was funny.

and puhleeze.

everybody knows the best rapper

is "Boogie Handz"

I remember hearing that 'Obnoxious' track by Immortal Technique and thinking the dude might have some alright stuff until I listened to 10 more of his songs where all he does is mix $8 science jargon with the names of revolutionaries and scattered Spanish for 4 minutes at a time.

Sorry, Jedi Mind Tricks were wack as fuck the first time. I'll pass.

That Immortal Technique bio is quite amusing, I didnt know the motherfucker went to Penn State! that cracks me up. But for real the minute I saw this thread I was confused, Atmosphere and imm. technique have almost nothing in common beyond being "underground" (if you can call atmosphere underground now) rappers. Id choose technique anyday, I cant stand atmosphere. But 26SIDEDCUBE I think you hit the nail on the head with the analysis of his lyrics.