finding playing cards on the ground

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive def found shopping lists. theres a website dedicated to that i think. ive kept a couple bc of them but dont know where they are. ive never found photos either. some people stumble upon a lot of those. have found a couple great pieces of childrens art though. i used to have one hanging up.

i have found 5 so far. whenever i see em i willpick em up. ive had conversations with people where they have done the same. anyone ever keep the cards they find? i use em as bookmarks.

your the one that keeps picking them up i use them as a trcaking device so i dont get lost u know like crumbs i drop them so on my way back i dont get lost but i keep getting lost

quit picking them up:(

I find them all the time, and generally they freak me out.

It seems that the card always has some signifigance.

Plus I'll check out the cards meaning as if it was a tarrot card.

once I was in a shit area, on hallucinigens, and I see a card on the ground.

I just knew it was the black queen, and then I flip it over, and it was!

So picked it up and ran.

the hubbys co-works found some weird ass..... manaquin <sp> at some park one day. its really freaky.... its of some lil girl with no arms. on the back it has a carving "size 3 girl, 1973"

they brought it to work and give it to him because he was "artsy"

we use it to scare eachother. like-- i'll leave it in the rest room at night and freak him out... good times.

Archived