What famous people have you met?

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Caligula, you have met a lot of people I would love to meet. How is it that you have met all of them?

i met like 5 of those people on the list in new york....randomly

as for the rest....i live in a small city....with small venues....small venues have little or NO security....its not that hard after a show to just walk to the back stage area and hang out with performers...some of the venues i had backstage passes too......youd be surprised who has security and who doesnt.....when i met method man...there was nobody around...just him and me...but 50 cent had like 9 body guards snoop had like 6 or 7..

Well I live in Detroit and most people just skip here on their tour..how is it that your place is small enough to have venues like that but big enough that people come there? Where do you live?

sac-town california...... we have a zulu chapter that gets shows put on alot...we just had lauryn hill come out....common....talib....mos def.....etc......usually people that tour the west coast know we are located between portland and the bay...so they stop here cause its not out of the way..

oh and besides zulu these guys:

http://www.twelveswax.com/

bring lots of acts here....like boot camp click and mr lif and aesop rock commin out soon.....

lol....bill clinton looked waxy...how was jeru the damaja..

I was at a club and Jeru was standing by the tourbus hollering at every or at least everyother girl that came out like "Ayyo, baby you wanna come up in the tourbus? then she would walk by and dis him, then the next one would come by for the same thing over and over, it was mad funny to watch.

I met Guru from gangstarr the same night and he was a real down to earth type of cat.

We sat and talked for almost 20 minutes because we had some mutual aquaintances and he said he grew up looking at my graffiti. There were these 2 groupies hounding him while we were talking and at one point he just turned to one of them real calm like, look, i"m having a conversation with my man right here, could you leave us be for a minute?

I was a big guru fan at the time and immediately some lyrics of his popped into my head where he said he don't mess with no groupie hoes.....ha, ha... guru was true to his word.

sac-town california...... we have a zulu chapter that gets shows put on alot...we just had lauryn hill come out....common....talib....mos def.....etc......usually people that tour the west coast know we are located between portland and the bay...so they stop here cause its not out of the way..

oh and besides zulu these guys:

http://www.twelveswax.com/

bring lots of acts here....like boot camp click and mr lif and aesop rock commin out soon.....

oh, is lif famous now? I used to hang out at house parties with that dude freestyling in peoples kitchens.

I met Guru from gangstarr the same night and he was a real down to earth type of cat.

We sat and talked for almost 20 minutes because we had some mutual aquaintances and he said he grew up looking at my graffiti. There were these 2 groupies hounding him while we were talking and at one point he just turned to one of them real calm like, look, i"m having a conversation with my man right here, could you leave us be for a minute?

I was a big guru fan at the time and immediately some lyrics of his popped into my head where he said he don't mess with no groupie hoes.....ha, ha... guru was true to his word.

hell yeah...i wanna meet guru or premier...so did you guys talk about Islam?

iforgot that i met green day at a house party in alabama a while before their

first big release album. billy joe is a dirty fuckhead. spitting on shit, slobbering. it was ridiculous. they were touring with this gay punk band, the daisy something.

easily forgettable experience.

pansy division.

helped promote some shows some years back

blunts with the pharcyde. them dudes were

so fucked up on drugs that im surprised

they made it on stage or didnt OD

left ol dirty alone to violate some 16 year olds

Most the wu tang clan....

none the generic ones. No killah priest

or cappadona or killa army or anything like that. Never

met Method man

Lots of Deejays but they dont count

Most these fuckers were just that.... fuckers

I picked them up from the airport and showed

them around town.

Oh yeah. I did valet for a few years. Parked D12

rides a bunch of times. Played shuffleboard with

big Proof a few months before he died.

Friend threw a party with Emimen and Dre. I watched

eminem suck balloons till he turned blue... fish out

fall and then try not to look like a douchebag.

Not that ive never fished out and looked stupid

the place i currently live in..

the fleshies and the murder city devils had a show in here several years back. same night. some other bands too, but those are the 2 i remember.

I know The Fleshies, too! They're great, the singer almost broke my leg at a show once. A good friend of mine used to date him...he was very apologetic when he found out who I was. Amazing band....I highly recommend them. They're another band that played at the house my ex lived at.

A while ago, I mentioned a High On Fire show I broke a rib at...that's the same house. I still hang out at the house next door all the time, it's one of the best squats in Oakland. I love this town, you'd have to live here to understand why I'd never live anywhere else.