What famous people have you met?

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

small-ben-stein-.jpg

Ben Stein was riding his bicycle around washington dc.. I managed to stop him and get a picture. very nice guy btw.. wasn't stuck up at all

ha, i met ben stein at my old high school. he was cool, then i won all his money.

I met kid frost at a restaurant my aunt owned when i was staying out in LA and also Charles Barkley when he played for the bulls.

....lol....yea...kid frost......"whats happenin...que pasa?....yea....this is for la raza"......shit that was a dope music video too....i remember it had fools piecing in it...

i worked at a carousel as a caousel operator and one day i had the poops rill bad and i was about to ask to leave on account of the non stop pooping i had been doing and who rolls into the carousel to ride or die but SAN QUINN. the rapper. i was totally blown away. he was nice guy.

owen wilson also came to the carousel and i served him up a fresh frank. shanghai knights had just come out. i was all totally like, " hey you were in that girl skate video." he paused and looked at me and said "yeah right." BOOYEAH! what a guy

sac-town california...... we have a zulu chapter that gets shows put on alot...we just had lauryn hill come out....common....talib....mos def.....etc......usually people that tour the west coast know we are located between portland and the bay...so they stop here cause its not out of the way..

oh and besides zulu these guys:

http://www.twelveswax.com/

bring lots of acts here....like boot camp click and mr lif and aesop rock commin out soon.....

12vlesWax are close to the zulu kats..

NorthStar Zulus are all fam.. im in the Gateway chapter in San Jose....

me myself ive met (through being down with zulu)

Qbert

Flare (too drunk to scratch..ha)

Jurassic 5

Visionaries (show we did)

Cali Agents, MED, Wildchild, Dj Romes(show we did)

Rhettmatic

Bambaataa

Sway

Q tip

Melle Mel

i have a bunch of friends that are famous graffiti writers, but i don't think that counts.

i met kareem campbell once. and this bird that was on big brother. um...some aussie rules footballers, the bangles....i can't think of anyone else right now

oh, i forgot to mention all the real celebs that matter....i've met:

misteraven

hesh

seeks

burger king

sofarok

europe

!@#$%

devilush

rental

turbocapslok

and some others that i've forgotten

i have a bunch of friends that are famous graffiti writers, but i don't think that counts.

i met kareem campbell once. and this bird that was on big brother. um...some aussie rules footballers, the bangles....i can't think of anyone else right now

What footballers as a matter of intrest?

• 8 months later...

Where do I start ? I work at a private FBO / Ramp at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport . The Cleveland Cavaliers are a customer of ours as well as the Cleveland Indians . I probably have met most NBA & MLB teams in our Division and then some . Then you have Celebrities divided from Movies , TV , etc... NASA sends a lot of astronauts this way , as the NASA Research Center is off the airfield . My favorites are most likely these people :

Wayne Newton

Robert De Niro

Kirby Puckett

Liv Tyler

Mark Martin

Denzel Washington

Rudy Guiliani

John Edwards and his wife Elizabeth

Allen Iverson

Jim Thome

Black Eyed Peas ( minus Fergie when they were good )

The Roots

Bill Paxton

Mike Ditka

Del The Funky Homosapian

Dwight Yokam

The Beastie Boys

Terry Bradshaw

Lynn Swann

Anderson Cooper

Chuck D ( coolest 15 minute discussion ever )

Robin Williams

There's more than likely a few more but most customers go from plane to Limo/Bus , etc..after they get off the plane . De Niro was reading the NY Times in our lobby and sat there for almost 2 hours giving out good stock tips and good independent movies to check out . Allen Iverson , we hid his Louis Vitton bags and told him they were still on the bus as it drove away . His teammates were almost pissing their pants laughing . Kirby Puckett remembered this tiny ice cream joint in Minnesota that I used to go to when I lived in Minneapolis , and described their weird flavors to a T . The Beastie Boys hung out and talked about Tenzin Gyatso , the Dali Lama and handed out a shitload of Tibet-related literature . Chuck D was in town to speak as a representative on Hip Hop at the Rock Hall . That guy had everyone here mezmorized when he spoke . Dwight Yokam was a bit odd and sat for almost 2 hours in his private bus watching Hurricane Katrina footage . He invited a few of us into the bus and asked us what we all thought of the Hurricane . And Wayne Newton married a woman from the Cleveland area and his mother I believe still lives here in Ohio . What a hell of a guy , gives out tickets to anyone that asks for them .

So for every asshole person that thinks because they have money and can shit on everyone below them...there's plenty like the ones mentioned above that counter all the bullshit . Sadly for you Lebron fans , he's one of the worst and the team sold their own plane a B737 because it wasn't big enough for Lebron's ego..true story .

Yeah I played guitar in a band and met a lot of other people the same . The names and bands could go on forever , but suprisingly most were pretty cool . Brian Jonestown Massacre takes the cake in being the biggest assholes though . :lol:

Hopefully it was some good shit for Buzz...:lol:

I tried to get GG Allin's shoe but failed . :lol:

JMJ RIP

JAY AND DAME

A BUNCHA OTHER NIGGAS...WHATEVER.

I WAS PROMOTING A PARTY AT A STRAIGHT HOLE IN THE WALL IN THE BRONX. IM NOT EVEN GONNA BIG THIS PLACE UP BY MENTIONING ITS NAME, BUT ITS ON TREMONT. THIS SPOT HAS TWO FLOORS AND IM UPSTAIRS TAKING NIGGAS MONEY AND SHIT...AROUND 2:30 THIS DUDE IN A CHAMPION HOODIE COMES UP THE STAIRS WITH 3 BIG ASS NIGGAS, IM LIKE "WHO IS THIS NIGGA" THEN MONEY PULLS HIS HOOD OFF AND ITS FUCKIN DMX. EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD, X IS TAKIN PICTURES WITH THE BITCHES AND SHIT. SHIT WAS ALL LOVE TILL ONE OF THE SHORTIES DANCING THERE APPARENTLY GOT TOO CLOSE TO SOME DUDE AND GOT INTO A STRAIGHT BRAWL WITH MONEY'S WIFEY...SINCE THE UPSTAIRS OF THIS PLACE WAS THE SIZE OF A SUMO RING, EVERYBODY GOT INVOLVED INCLUDING DMX. OLYMPIC CHAIR TOSSING ENSUED AND SHORTY WITH THE TRAY OF SHOTS GOT SMASHED AND FELL OVER (IM NOT JOKING DOGGIE) ALL THIS WHILE "BALLIIIIIINNNNN!!!!!" WAS BLASTIN THRU THE SOUND SYSTEM. THEN WHEN NIGGAS CUT THE MUSIC OFF DARK MAN X AND HIS 3 HUGE JAIL NIGGAS BREEZED. NO COPS, NO NOTHING,

image_newg.gif