Queen-Latifah-Photograph-C11811969.jpeg

nba_g_mjohnson_430.jpg

Shaquille_O_Neal_Biography.jpg

chronic.jpg

B0000024I7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

VanessaWilliams.jpg

phil-jackson.jpg

familypre.jpg

"fabrizio" from titanic. actually knew him before he was famous, in the early 90's when he was a struggling actor. i was a little kid then, but the way i knew him was because i had a small part in a play that he was also in, playing a troubled child (santa monica blvd's "theater row").

IMG_6200_420.jpg

20050719_donaldrumsfeld.jpg

251586.jpg

2078294290.jpg

almost got in a fight with this dude. at six flags magic mountain.

there are others i was standing right next to but i dont consider that "meeting." has to be shaking hands and/or talking to. farina and rumsfeld are a stretch; farina said something generic to me but i doubt he looked at me. something about the shrimp. and i helped set up rumsfeld's table and washed his plate. but nothing was said.

then there are a bunch of b-rate actors from soap operas and shit ones i didn't list since most won't know who they are.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

chad muska

Nothing to be too proud of...:lol: J/K

I've seen The Muska skate plenty , living here in Cleveland , OH .

Skater List of people I've skated with , not just met .

Duane Peters..My S.O.B. , bastard idol .

Thomas Morgan

Kristian Svitak

Jim Gagne

John Lucero

Mike Vallely

Kevin Staab..punk rock pirate 100%

Jason Adams

Rick Oyola..had no idea who he was at the time years ago . lol .

Kareem Cambell

Those were probably my favorites to skate around and talk to .

-Hoobastank

-Black dude off MAD TV

-All H-town rappers (worked at a music store for some years)

-Jeff Bagwell

-Some emo band, i believe Good Charlotte

meh.

this guy used to come intothe coffee shop all the time. he was a real jerk. I didnt know who he was for a while. Someone told me he was famous.

matthew.jpg

and spielberg. he's nice but he came off stressed/busy.

dudes, seriously....i am this bored right now.

1120651058_l.jpg

the guys from jacks mannequin - solid dudes, gay music but solid dudes

richard_juhlin_champagne.jpg

richard juhlin - tasted thousands of dollars of rare champagne, very talented but a douchebag

maxmccalmanphoto.jpg

max mcalman - briefly met, seemed very shy

ar.jpg

michelle rolland - this guys living is taking money from rich people, typical frog, half the wine world hates him

bobby-flay-portrait.gif

bobby flay - more ignored than met because i think hes a fucking douchbag. he and emeral can suck my balls. his resturant was good though.

robocop2.jpg

yeah, i met robocop. if you want to touch me you will have to form a single file line

pattonbonnaroo.jpg

patton oswalt - this was actually the show i was at. he ran out and rubbed my head for some reason and then i saw him later, shook his hand, mumbled some shit about his set being awesome and that was that. really only half counts.

thats all i can think of at the moment. im sure there are others but ive probably forgotten because honestly, meeting famous people is just like meeting regular people. 9 times out of 10 its going to be forgettable and boring.

2078294290.jpg

almost got in a fight with this dude. at six flags magic mountain.

i havent been to magic mountain in years....i heard theyre gonna shut it down?....true?...i remember colossus, the revolution, ninja, viper....some of those rides were fun....last tie i went, they were still building superman.

i havent been to magic mountain in years....i heard theyre gonna shut it down?....true?...i remember colossus, the revolution, ninja, viper....some of those rides were fun....last tie i went, they were still building superman.

yes i heard about that months ago. something about how they wanted to build luxury housing there. plus they said something about how the crowds are usually "rowdy teenager young adults."

that would be sad if they tore it down. magic mountain not only brings back memories, but it holds a lot of records -- it has more rollercoasters than any park in the world, and for a while had the fastest and tallest. plus magic mountain is still making profit, so i don't know why they'd want to sell it.

Cedar Point is 45 minutes away from my house , any of you ever go there ?

it used to be out in the beginning of that show "step by step"

p.s. colossuss is like the best ride ever. wooden coasters can't be touched. i remember i had a season pass and we'd go on the weekdays when no one would go, and there was like no line on colussus. we must've rode that bitch about 20 times in a row.

colossus9.jpg

yeah...i remember the step by step intro...

the thing i remember the most about colossus is that first HUGE drop...the drop is so steep it feels like youre vertical to the ground.

wooden roller coasters are the best because they make it feel like part of the track will just fall off at any minute

it used to be out in the beginning of that show "step by step"

p.s. colossuss is like the best ride ever. wooden coasters can't be touched. i remember i had a season pass and we'd go on the weekdays when no one would go, and there was like no line on colussus. we must've rode that bitch about 20 times in a row.

colossus9.jpg

I remember thinking that too, then some producer guy told me it was a totally different 6 flags they used for Step by Step. I can't remember which one it was though.

He could of been wrong.