What famous people have you met?

CALIgula

i did commercials when i was a kid. i went on an interview for a spot in the movie splash. i met ron howard. during the whole interview i kept thinking how my mom reminded me not to call him richie cunningham (happy days). i didn't get the part because i wasn't fat enough for the role.

ron_howard.jpg

another time i was an extra in a movie and i met joe pesci and rodney dangerfield, that was pretty cool too.

0002761685118_215X215.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah way to brag dude...

i met ronnie lott, willy mays, and hank greenwal two of my friends dads played for the nfl but they werent that great so i cant count it.....and i played football with a bunch of dudes who play usc or nfl...but thats it all atheletes no bullshit hollywood peeps

rupert murdoch

walked into a friends kitchen and there was tony abbott, the health minister, kicking back with a beer

a casual drunken "hey, you're that elephant dude" and i was on my way

met the guys from muse while staying in sydney, we did lunch (not really)

BB housemates, all fucking retardos

and a few minor b grade aussie celebs a la guy sebastian

hey caligula, are you white? If so, did dead prez hate you?

nope...im not white....lol...dead prez were cool....i walked up to m-1 and was like, "whats up man.....im feelin your music." and then stick man heard me say that and walked up and said whats up to me....they were both cool but m-1 was a little high i think cause he kept repeating a line from some oldies song...i took a flick with them and bounced...

but i have a white friend who went to a dead prez show a few years ago and was in the shitter in the bathroom and overheard them talking shit about the "white crowd" they were performing for.