What famous people have you met?

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently some B rated celeberties

-that guy who does the internet show on VH1

-Some dude on a soap

-Summer Sanders

-The creator of Johnny Bravo....Van Partible

and a long time ago at a couple comedy clubs

Jim Carrey

Dave Attell

Stephen Lynch

Mitch Hedburg

a bunch of punk bands

a bunch of rappers

and so on and so forth.....

verne troyer (mini me)

i went to a party at amy grant/vince gills house (country singers, though i despise the music)

the mom from everybody loves raymond, saw her walking down the street

my friends dad does some recording for three 6, 8ball and MJG, and project pat

dustin hoffman helped my aunt carry stuff to her car.

i'm just saying... does dead prez' message speak to them? i don't see how it can. they talk about blacks being oppressed, white hegemony, white racism, etc... i can't imagine Todd and Tyler pumping their black power fists in the crowd screaming "preach on brotha"

You don't have to be part of a group to appreciate what they have to say. I saw m-1 only because he opened for ghostface. Then again, I was seeing ghostface and I'm white. Well, whatever, fuck it, I'm not going to let someone tell me what concerts I can and can't go to. I like what I like.

i went to a public enemy and xclan show when i was 11.

me and my boy were the only white people there. nobody gave us a problem

we lived to tell about it.

lol are whites the race to tell stories like that or do blacks go to screwdriver shows and say yo we saw that skinhead band back in the day and were the only black guys there. those white boys didnt say shit. word.

You don't have to be part of a group to appreciate what they have to say. I saw m-1 only because he opened for ghostface. Then again, I was seeing ghostface and I'm white. Well, whatever, fuck it, I'm not going to let someone tell me what concerts I can and can't go to. I like what I like.

ghostface isn't militant like dead prez. dead prez has made some controversial statements regarding whites. it's not about rap in general i was asking about, it's about dead prez. also, you're right, no one should tell you what concerts you can and can't go to.

What ? No comment from Theo as I tried to bait him . :lol:

Chuck D could've took one look at me and told me to fuck off , bu he didn't . He actually wanted to hear what I was saying . He's a huge Black Awareness icon IMHO , and sees past the lines of color as to who his audience may be .

i stole carrot top's fire extinguisher from his boat dock in winter park, pooped on his dock, and lit fireworks off shooting them at his house from a raft floating on the lake behind his house.

yea it was in winter park where i met him. he's freakin HUGE! he was pretty nice, though.

someone mentioned china, the wrestler. i forgot that i met her. she graduated from my high school and her niece graduated with me.

Back in middle school (CA) They had a penny contest to see which school would gather the most. Out school one and the grand price was a free Middle school concert with 3LW. I was all in the front watching them.

1849464mx44ra2qp78h4i1bir7.jpg

*When that Girl (the one in the far right) Started dancing on stage, My St. John was saying hi to the world :D

Not that long ago, I went to San Jose, CA to see Pitbull. The lines to go see him and take a pic were freaking LONG! I just took Videos off My phone.

http://www.fileden.com/files/11349/Video024.3g2

http://www.fileden.com/files/11349/Video019.3g2

http://www.fileden.com/files/11349/Video015.3g2

http://www.fileden.com/files/11349/Video002.3g2