Pet Peeves - Summer'06

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

; people who stink like shit and sit next to me on the fucking bus or train, not that all one race in particular does but yesterday i had a dark as ethiopian cunt sit next to me who was like 6'5 and stank the bus out, fuck, all them around my area seem to stink. not hating on them though, some of them are cool people.

; when busses or trains run late

; missing the bus

; toys who call other cunts toys or treat people like toys because theyre SLIGHTLY better

; having the best opportunity to hit a wall, but not having paint with you

; hero citizens

Hahaha, I am fermentor's pet peeve. White hat/ no shirt. Drive like a maniac.

People who leave five car lengths between them and the car ahead of them. Don't be scared, get up there.

You're a retard. Provided you stopped instantaneously when the car in front of you did (which is impossible), it would still take about one car length per 10mph for you to stop in time to not hit them. Is tailgating going to allow you to go any fast or get you to your destination any faster? if you answered yes to either of these questions, please kill yourself now instead of waiting to get in an accident that could jeopardize the lives of others. Tailgaiters make me so mad that i want to crowbar their windshields at red lights. Die.

girls who immediately start taking pictures when the enter a party

co-signed. and goes with digital camera persons in parties generally.

It's always less of a party if there's even one asshole with a flash, catching your expression as you're finishing the 12-pack... You just cannot get properly wasted if you have a feeling that you'll wind up in the internet looking like a retarded vampire caught jerking off or something

...unless it's those two professional photographer buddies who know the deal and will get more drunk than you.

c... You just cannot get properly wasted if you have a feeling that you'll wind up in the internet looking like a retarded vampire caught jerking off

thats so dead on i actually laughed a little bit.

that said im with you....i get drunk often enough that i dont really feel like documentation is necessary.

:bawling:
No bitch, you pay attention to what is taking place on the road. I am in a truck and can see over the top of most cars, and act according to what vehicles well up the road are doing. Shut the fuck up with your ten mph = one car length shit, too. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, and it makes otherwise capable people drive like they are elderly. Go ahead and try to slow down next time you are in front of me, too. Don't expect me to step on the brakes.

And for the record, tailgating is just one of many things that gets me to my destinations faster. Speeding and passing on the shoulder helps as well.

while we are on the topic of driving how about people who dont move when the light changes and then get out of their car like they are going to fight you when you lay on the horn? that shits awesome. i had to deal with one of these "gangsters" yesterday which given my mood i actually enjoyed (because didnt beat the shit out of me, which judging from his size he would have had no problem doing). actually, given my mood yesterday i probably would have enjoyed stabbing the guy to death in front of the girl he was trying to impress but thats beside the point.

im really starting to get tired of peoples shit.

poster_under_licence.gif

*i fucking give up. this was the "falling down" poster but something i wrong and i dont feel like figuring out what.

poster_under_licence.gif

well....not that tired but pretty fucking tired.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I also learned that agreeing to go on a diet to help your girl cause she is on one sucks.

I really miss beer and real food, its only been 3 days.

You're a retard. Provided you stopped instantaneously when the car in front of you did (which is impossible)' date=' it would still take about one car length per 10mph for you to stop in time to not hit them. Is tailgating going to allow you to go any fast or get you to your destination any faster? if you answered yes to either of these questions, please kill yourself now instead of waiting to get in an accident that could jeopardize the lives of others. Tailgaiters make me so mad that i want to crowbar their windshields at red lights. Die.[/quote']

TRUE!

when I notice someone tailgating me I always tap my breaks to fuck with them regardless of whats happening in front of me.... and I don't give a FUCK if I get plowed into ... all the insurance cares about is I got hit from behind [no homo] and that shit doesn't go on my driving record, motherfucker!