Pet Peeves - Summer'06

RumPuncher

girls who get tongue rings, stick the fucking thing out all the time, and then turn around and act like they dont suck dick.

thafuckouttaherewiththat,bullshit.

girls who have them and do suck dick.....badly

after all the excitement about pulling an bird with one of those i was so badly let down..she was a bit of a pig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God i keep thinking of more.

FUCKIN RUDE ASS LOUD LATIN PEOPLE.

Ok bitch..listen. Im trying to enjoy dinner over here with my girl. But you on the other hand have a fucking SHIPPING CONTAINER OF PEOPLE SCREAMING SPANISH! GET THAT FUCKIN KID OFF THE GOD DAMN SEAT. ITS A SEAT BITCH,NOT A STAND! Im not even kidding when i say this that EVERYONE IS TALKING AT THE SAME TIME.EVERYONE. The amount of syllables coming out all of their mouths at that speed makes the whole fuckin table sound like a fuckin bee hive or some shit.

Also. Puerto Rican girls that think they are hot shit. Bitch,im trying to be nice and introduce myself in class. Im a nice guy.

"Hey im XXXXX,nice to meet you."

"EHHHH,DO I KNOW YOU?"

"No. But sense..you know,were sitting next to each other for the semester i thought id just say hi."

"I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU. DONT TALK TO ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME(not even joking).

Then they fuckin snap their fingers and bob their heads and sit around and call each other "THSTOOPEED"

Somones gatta know what im talking about.

those ultra fast blinkers ARE an aftermarket add on. I know people who have them.

that deal about the light needing a replacement is probaly true too, but I know that's not the only cause.

let me add a few more:

- people who toss lit smokes out the car window on the highway, especially when I'm behind them on a motorbike.

- having to re-do work that a co-worker screwed up simply because he/she didn't ask you how it should be done.

- falling out of the hammock, it happened this weekend.

- drum circles. why? please transform you drum circle into a firepit a tout suite!

-When people call my cell phone and it says private instead of a name or a fucking number

-People who have to complain about every fucking trend, get over it.

-People who dont know how to have fun. They are afraid to look "stupid". Theyre too sexy to dance in a club. They take themselves way too seriously.

-People who drive ridiculously slow, then when you pass them...you can see that their reading or talking on the phone

-People who constantly weave through traffic...just because. You cant be in that much of a rush if I see you pull in to the Arby's parking lot after you pass everyone.

-People who ride my fucking ass...especially at night. My car should not be completely illuminated by your head lights when you ride behind me.

-Guys who call me at two in the morning on a Wednesday...and tell me I go to bed too early.

-Fat people

-Mean mugs

-Guys who dont dance. I dont want to dance on you, I want to dance with you.

-When people think that racism no longer exists

-White guys that are afraid of black guys, but dont admit it. Youre a pussy before your a racist.

-People who wont date their own race. White, black, asian, whatever. Then they make excuses. There is something wrong with you, not them.

-When southern people talk about how much they hate northern accents. Shut the fuck up.

-People who hate on religion, and constantly want to argue about it. Leave it alone. Atheism doesnt make you smarter. Youre just as bad as religious fanatics.

-When people get mad and pout in front of you. Go home and do that shit. You're not gonna ruin my night.

There's so much more....

-Volcom , SKIN , so-cal stickers on the back of cars, its worse when they're lifted trucks, and they always put the volcom stickers crooked so it looks extra cool.

-famous stars and straps :anything of that brand.

-extremly baggy clothing.

-people that speak only in slang.

-perverts, old ones.

-myspace.

-people that wear that "so-cal" brand. extra gay.

-broads with one blonde streak in their hair, styled like a skunk .

-your face!

-

-the cat on the corner who asks if you got it, u say "na man" then he's like "yo..i got it".

-people who stomp around everywhere they walk....hethens!

-cats who think they're hard cause they paint--yeah yer letters are dope, but i can still kick your ass

-the way my pops takes 5 minutes to respond when i'm talking to him

-people who call me while theyre eating

-when the weed dude isn't on the block after i get off work.

when you ring them and they are like "ill be back in 10min yeah", then you ring them again in 15min and they say they will be another 10min. and when this shit goes on for an hour. why didnt you just say you would be an hour motherfucker?!?! i would have gone to someone else.

anyone that doesn't understand time and keeps me waiting. plus people that are always late.

if I'm leaving my house, and I tell you "I'll meet you in a half hour" it actually means 30 minutes.

not 45 minutes, not 15 minutes, it means 30 minutes! If I ment 45 minutes I'd say that.

When my idiot friend asks if he can smoke cigs in my car and i say no and he does anyway.

When the same idiot hypes us up about this new spot to paint for the past 2 days and only once we begin to gather the necessary supplies, fill up gas, buy naps, and start driving, do "small" details like security cameras/trucks get brought up.

Trying to do a 2 second stop at a store for some newports and some white tea while the asshole in front of me spends 5-10 minutes fucking with lottery tickets.

from what the data ive gathered through numerous beer runs this is the average purchase at my neighborhood store - newports, grape phillie blunt, 24's of bud light and $30 fucking dollars in lottery tickets. i had never seen so many low income people clamoring to give their money away until i moved into the neighborhood im in right now. its amazing.

Trying to do a 2 second stop at a store for some newports and some white tea while the asshole in front of me spends 5-10 minutes fucking with lottery tickets.

I just look at that as an excuse to rack. That's if you need one, you know people with a conscience and all that shit