Pet Peeves - Summer'06

RumPuncher

:heated::heated::heated:PET PEEVES:heated::heated::heated:

- dont call back the numbers on your caller ID and ask 'did someone call me?'

I get these all the time at work and I tell them "it's an office, so someone might have called you. I dont know <click>"

- stop shovelling food into your face in enclosed public place... like on the fucking bus!

You can have a snack if you want, but stop slurping the special sauce off your bigmac durring rush hour!!

- hey asshole on the bike, you want car drivers to treat you with respect? stop running red lights like they don't apply to you.

I dont care about quiet one-way streets, but stay off the sidewalk if you're doing more than 10mph.

- I live in a building with a few other appartments and a shared laundry room. There's one washer, and one dryer.

Have the fucking courtesey to FINISH your load of laundry. Someone left clothes in the dryer, AND left

wet clothes in the washing machine for over 7 hours one night last week. Other people have to use that shit too!

Yeah I took your shit out, dropped it on the dirty floor, did my wash and then put your clothes back where they were. Did you notice?

- You do not need to wear that bluetooth earpiece all day long. Are you a fucking cyborg? Is the mothership calling?

- dont just stop walking on a busy sidewalk and turn 180 and walk backwards without looking.

Just because you're window shopping and fucking around doesn't mean that I dont have someplace to be.

- hey asshole..... dont you know there's alread a million 'pet peeves' threads? Do a fucking search or something!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:heated::heated::heated:PET PEEVES:heated::heated::heated:

- I live in a building with a few other appartments and a shared laundry room. There's one washer, and one dryer.

Have the fucking courtesey to FINISH your load of laundry. Someone left clothes in the dryer, AND left

wet clothes in the washing machine for over 7 hours one night last week. Other people have to use that shit too!

Yeah I took your shit out, dropped it on the dirty floor, did my wash and then put your clothes back where they were. Did you notice?

co-signed

-I hate the fact the day crew at my work always gets to leave early and still cant make it to work on time the nevt morning.. I work 15 hour night shifts and the last thing i wanna do is wait for you in the morning.

- People that take forever to pay when they are at teh cashier

- bad drivers.

Dog's reminded me of one....

People who are commuters from the burbs and have to leave at a set time everyday.

They aren't all that bad, but some of they just pull the rip-cord at 4:55 everyday no matter how much work there is.

The people who dont live that far away from work are the suckers who have to finish things up.

"oh we can't bring him in on Saturday, it's an hour long drive, so let's get the guy who rides his bike to come in."

- corner stores that have "buy one get one free" cigarette signs but then charge 7 dollars. fuck you haji.

- stupid white kids talking about how they "go dumb." I hope you get alcohol poisoning and overdose on shitty thizz.

- the fact that my levi's shrank 3 sizes, and also drastically changed color. this shit is like false advertising, fuck you levi strauss.

- the ying yang twins. you ugly ugly cockgobblers should have been crucified by coathanger in the womb.

- BAPE, Pharell, etc.

- Everybody I work with. For all your tattoo's and hip fashion sense, I've never met more boring fucking humans in my entire life.

Stupid girls that borrow my mean streak (I'm nice) and they give it back all fucked up cause they don't know how to use it. Yeah.

that's your fault man.

I'd like to add people who ask to use your paint and then do something FUGLY right next to you.

Thanks for making me look shitty by assosciation.

-People on the internet who dont know the difference between "an" and "and."

"An" goes before words that begin with a vowel: I went to "AN" automechanic AND he fixed my car.

-Drivers that pull out in front of you when there are absolutely no cars behind you, proceed to drive slow and then make the next closest turn. If your dumbass is going to pull in front of me I should not have to press my brakes.

-craving some food item all day long and coming home to find it all gone.

-THE HAWAII THREAD- Full of Toyedom in general. There are about 20 crews that only exist in this thread.

-

that's your fault man.

I'd like to add people who ask to use your paint and then do something FUGLY right next to you.

Thanks for making me look shitty by assosciation.

I don't mind that at all...it's when you're bombing or even painting a wall and some hoodrats are like "put up 'West Side Crew', ok??" and shit like that.

- I hate it when I answer the phone by saying "hello" and the other person replies "hello", and that's it.

- when you want to take a right turn and some idiot (always Chinese) is standing right at the corner, and you can't tell if they're gonna cross or not.

- a girl who stupidly tries to impress. Like, you say "Yeah, so I like all types of music" and they say "Yeah, I like all types of music" and then you get in the car and turn up the Rolling Stones and the dumb bitch say "fuck this" and puts it on the bullshit R&B/Sean Paul station. Good thing homey don't play that.

- people who state the obvious, then repeat it several times in case you didn't catch it the first three times.

- people who can dish it but can't take it.

- retards in general. When the fuck are we gonna bring back Eugenics?

- some dumb fuckin' wop tailor who promised he wouldn't fuck with the double stitching on my jeans, but did it anyway, and ruined them by lying to me.

- oh yeah, a girl who has been going out with you in her head for two months automatically tries to hold your hand and/or put their arm around you while synchronizing their steps with you. I hate that more than I hate a lot of other shit...especially when you're steady pushing her away...

- as you can tell, one dumb young girl has been annoying the fuck out of me this week. I'm gonna make her cry because of it.

- oh yeah, when people tell you to say "cheese" and you gotta stay smiling because they don't know how to work the camera.

people have been pretty nice today to me today. its been good, and i appreciate it.

however, one of my pet peeves is people talking to me about their religiong/organized religion to convince me that i should take part in it. today i saw a sign for "free car washes" and lazy shit that i am, of course, do it. but i did ask one of the sign wavers why they were washing cars and he said "because we re good christians!" he was nice. so, i knew what was up...the whole 'free car wash-bullshit talking' trade off. the guy who talked to me briefly as my car was getting washed(before i brushed him off firmly, but pretty politely) explained the car wash as them getting christianity for free from god and passing the favor on and giving other people a free carwash. i thought it was funny.

- oh yeah, a girl who has been going out with you in her head for two months automatically tries to hold your hand and/or put their arm around you while synchronizing their steps with you. I hate that more than I hate a lot of other shit...especially when you're steady pushing her away...

- as you can tell, one dumb young girl has been annoying the fuck out of me this week. I'm gonna make her cry because of it.

you always sound mean to girls that are in your dating sphere in any way whatsoever. why are you hanging out with her at all? just tell her that you guys arent going out and youre not interested in her.

^ yeah, that's what I plan on doing, maybe tonight. But I didn't know her that well, and she badly wanted to go out with me so I did it, and now, after just a little while of chilling that night, I practically hate her. Maybe I am bitter. Anyway, the parents can't find out...it'd be disastrous...long story.

hah...funny little paki. oh yeah! speaking of...i saw this indian girl with the flowy clothes and all that getting down with her scummy, wanna-be-hard summer fling in the park in the backseat of the luxury sedan her parents bought for her. i thought how nice it would be to let her parents know about it if i could watch the punishment ensue.

thats right...youre all brown to me.

Her parents and my parents are very good friends, and I don't want two women attacking me with rolling pins, ever.

But I do have my eyes on another girl whose parents are cool with mine. But this girl is really funny, her mom likes me, and I already know we get along pretty well.

And you're talking about the sari? You saw a girl in a sari making out with a wannabe gangster? That actually sounds pretty typical. You should have told. I bet she woulda got the beats..haha.

no no no no....i think they were really getting down. and yeah, the sari is what i was refering to. like they were putting clothes back on after they got out of the car. he wasnt a wannabe gangster. he was just one of those greasy over confident young pricks.

oh! which motherfucking reminds me. at the grocery store in my hood theres a self checkout where 4 terminals(two on each side) are open to one wide corridor. there is no sign that says "line starts here" and i saw no one waiting for a terminal. so, i wait behind a person using one, and a few minutes later people start making one line in the middle of the corridor, and no where else. some lady from that line takes my place as the guy is leaving when her skanky ass can see that i was waiting for it. sorry i didnt know that unwritten law around here you stupid bitch, but you took my place. and the store employees seem to want people to line up in the middle of the corridor, but theres no motherfucking sign. puh.

Didn't even read the rest of the thread yet. This pisses me off so fucking much. Those are the unspoken rules of apartment living. Time your stuff and move it along when it's done. Otherwise it's getting moved to the floor.

I had some 300 pound swamp trash asshole yell at me at a campground last year since she left her shit in the washing machine for 3 hours. I finally fucking move it, and she comes waltzing in and gets all heated. Fat fuck got pissed at me for moving her shit when there's 3 other people waiting to use the machine. Go fuck youself, oh wait, you can't reach your twat anymore.

Guess that's what I get for staying at a campground.:shakehead: