Pet Peeves - Summer'06

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sport flip-flops.... but not around the city.

IMG_2281copy.jpg

THIS SHIT DRIVES ME NUTS. NOT FLIP FLOPS BUT THE FUCKIN SAND.

For real i have to wash my feet off and put my shoes on before my feet touch the ground again. Sand grinding in between my toes drives me fuckin crazy.

this person, in my kitchen

I barely know him

eating food (probably mine)

"SMACK SMACK SLURRP SMACK SMACK"

WHO THE FUCK EATS MOUTH OPEN ANYWAY

movie_the_shining_jack_going_crazy.JPG

No bitch, you pay attention to what is taking place on the road. I am in a truck and can see over the top of most cars, and act according to what vehicles well up the road are doing. Shut the fuck up with your ten mph = one car length shit, too. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard, and it makes otherwise capable people drive like they are elderly. Go ahead and try to slow down next time you are in front of me, too. Don't expect me to step on the brakes.

And for the record, tailgating is just one of many things that gets me to my destinations faster. Speeding and passing on the shoulder helps as well.

oh word. no one who drives a pickup could be a complete fucking moron, but it would be really smart to rear end someone to prove a point, especially since you would be held 100% responsible. my point was not that i like to drive slow, quite the opposite, but weaving in and out of lanes might shave 3-6 mintues off an hour trip and drastically increases the chances that something negative, not even necessarily your fault, happens, or the cops pull you over. also, not everyone drives a truck, thank god. plus, things could happen that necessitate immediate stopping, but are not foreseeable, in fact, that is what makes them an accident. you sound like, and maintain a driving philosophy consistent with, a complete juvenile idiot who just got their license/is mad their first girlfriend dumped them.

congratulations, you are the gayest person i've ever encountered. on behalf of everyone else on the road, and in the world, i imagine, here's wishing that you get in a single car accident while trying to finger your own butthole to queen's greatest hits.

I have a good one:

People who have a conversation so that everyone in the surrounding area can hear. I have a friend who tries to get into these conversations with me, and he's never really talking to me, he just wants everyone around us to hear how important he is. But reasons vary, some people want you to know "I'm a mean bitch," others "I'm a smart brat," still others "I get wasted all the time." Because I really don't care.

Lastly, I don't like those middle aged types who want to get you hyped over some pointless crap, like say what you're eating, or the weather. These are the types that thank people profusely, but still look like a rude jerk because they're talking so loud and act like you should be in awe of them or something. He's thinking "I thanked you ten times really loudly, so now aren't you just thinking 'Who was that prince in shining armor?'"

oh word. no one who drives a pickup could be a complete fucking moron, but it would be really smart to rear end someone to prove a point, especially since you would be held 100% responsible. my point was not that i like to drive slow, quite the opposite, but weaving in and out of lanes might shave 3-6 mintues off an hour trip and drastically increases the chances that something negative, not even necessarily your fault, happens, or the cops pull you over. also, not everyone drives a truck, thank god. plus, things could happen that necessitate immediate stopping, but are not foreseeable, in fact, that is what makes them an accident. you sound like, and maintain a driving philosophy consistent with, a complete juvenile idiot who just got their license/is mad their first girlfriend dumped them.

congratulations, you are the gayest person i've ever encountered. on behalf of everyone else on the road, and in the world, i imagine, here's wishing that you get in a single car accident while trying to finger your own butthole to queen's greatest hits.

Why would I stop and exchange information if I intentionally hit someone?

I drive like I have somewhere to be, but I am also one of the most courteous people on the road provided you are not causing a bottleneck that is delaying fifteen to twenty people behind you. You really live in a sheltered world if I am the worst you have come across, as well. Impressive thoguh that you can assess a person's character based on an off-handed comment regarding driving habits.

Really though, I am done talking to you about this on account of your irrelevance to anything I give a fuck about

Wouldn't let me edit....... 5 minute time limit is new to me.

People who don't understand the time = money concept while I am working.

People who litter. There are trashcans EVERYWHERE now. How fucking lazy and worthless can you be?

When there is shit lying in the road causing people to swerve, and no one takes the time to move it.

When I have to park at the end of the complex because we do not have enough parking spaces.

The handicapped space that I can't park in directly in front of my building.

i almost smashed this woman i work with in the face today for giving me the "not to rush you, but... " for the 3 billionth time, just before asking me to interrupt my flow and rush on some worthless fucking crap.

i fucking hate that. dont even try to soften that shit. just let me know whats up, and ill do it.

her brother (fam business) does the same goddamn thing. "not to be an asshole, but..." right before being a fucking asshole.

asshole.

No, you fucking idiot, I pull over. Aside from that, you pretty much got it.

Simple fucking process.

And it isn't the fact that there is shit in the road that bothers me, it is the people who are just passing an obvious problem and leaving it for others to deal with.

My roommate just came from work. My door is closed, I got music on loud volume...

How do I know he's inside then?

He stinks THROUGH THE FUCKING DOOR

Once I had to put a towel on the floor in front of the door to block the stench. I just opened the window,

Now I got wet laundry I have to hang dry, and this should happen in the room where the odours and their master is watching tv. nice.

I bet that my clothes absorb the smell too

movie_the_shining_jack_going_crazy.JPG

Why would I stop and exchange information if I intentionally hit someone?

I drive like I have somewhere to be, but I am also one of the most courteous people on the road provided you are not causing a bottleneck that is delaying fifteen to twenty people behind you. You really live in a sheltered world if I am the worst you have come across, as well. Impressive thoguh that you can assess a person's character based on an off-handed comment regarding driving habits.

Really though, I am done talking to you about this on account of your irrelevance to anything I give a fuck about

i doubt you would ever intentionally hit anyone, especially on the freeway. if you're a courteous driver, cool, do whatever you want. but don't respond to my post, which advocates being a courteous driver, with a post that seems to advocate the opposite, and then disown the argument after you played yourself. and you're right, i don't know you, and if you didn't get the obvious humorous hyperbole of my post, i have some real estate to sell you.

now the discussion is over. drive safe.

Shit, there should be a thread on it somewhere in Channel Zero. It was a while ago, though.

I'm not disowning anything, nor playing myself. I think we have a different definition of being a courteous driver. And I can apply serious discourtesy to an individual vehicle, and will, if I feel they are piloted by an ass hole.

But you know, I never tap my brakes when someone flies up on me. I get the fuck out of their way. If I am not passing you on the left side, I am in front of you in the right lane.

Caught the hyperbole, missed the humor.

/last word?