keep australia clean of cultural invaders

madsencarl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my fault one of your gay ass metro sexual friends got their popped collar ripped of by a group of Lebanese Islamics.

Australia is becoming more multicultural as time passes by. Deal with it.

Stop waisting your fucking worthless time on shit you can't prevent.

I just think possibly the Migrattion thing should be taken a bit more seriously as every migrant entering australia currently is coming pretty much to Sydney or Melbourne. we need to spread them around a little more. sydney is too big no and our water resources will not cope with too many more people. public transport is too shit ( less trains now then in the great depression) roads are too bad housing prices are going through the roof

By all means let them come but fuck sydney and melbourne cannot continue to take the lions share of immigrants

Fuck racism.

Anybody else notice how since Bush came to power the whole world has moved further to the right and now we have all these race riots, terrorism, occupations, invasions, etc. etc. Bush should be exiled from earth.

I think you mean moved back to the right

there was a brief period, after VJ Day (hooray) when things were all right and moving toward democracy, Civil Rights Movement, etc, but now the world leaders are moving back towards patriotism, nationalism, and racism. Scary ain't it.

Here's a novel idea. Why not do something about it? Or is eating pizza, buying shoes, and watching American Idol more important to you?

Guest spectr

ok a bunch of white people complaing about immagration ruining some country, so let me see if i have this right? you have a problem with a bunch of non-white people being in your "new country" when you get there, so you kill a bunch of them then turn the rest into tourist dollars, then when some other non-whites start coming into "your country" you get all mad about them ruining your culture, stealing your jobs, commiting crimes, etc. but you never had any problems with all your white friends coming over from that little tiny part of the world you are from and commiting crimes, stealing your job, ruining your culture, etc. ok now is that right am i missing anything important from this like the oppression of the white man at the hands of " darkie " or how these people are " inferior " or anything like that am i?

just wanted to make sure i had this straight before i phrased a response.

start a suicide cult with all your friends then kill yourselfs oh and please never breed we don't need more people like you anywhere in the world except for target pratice or maybe even at a zoo.