Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsencarl

keep australia clean of cultural invaders

headershort5om.jpg

LOVE OZ

LoveOz aims to open Australia's (and the worlds) eyes to the invasion of migrants swamping, and ruining the country. We don't need anyone down here except ourselves, and we show this with news, articles and media.

Join today to help the fight.

some australian yesterday invited me to visit australia

and me being brown i took that as an invite to get punched

i did not respond well to that at all

enjoy ICU Carl from Melbin

Hahaha lmao,watch whats ganna happen next.

Brown people marching down the street then the ozzys with their thick accents wash em all down with firehoses and chase em' with german shepards while riding horses,wearing white bedsheets,and burning crosses.

Dont worry fellas,30 years from now theyll be stealing your cars and robbing in you in broad daylight.

/joking

who the fuck wants to migrate there?

I wouldnt even want to visit there

we don't take canadians

Fuck I hate racists. Immigration policies too. Australia for whoever wants in.

Australia was made by immargrints so i dunno what that guy is on about Australia is multicrultral and theres a add asking more countries to join australia around the world, keep the people comming its what makes australia if anything is bad in australia its them dang tourist asians dats it and the whole wogs vs aussie issue...

Yeah totally, the only racists in Australia are those dumb fucking immigrants. And the browns.

WOOO JOKES!

this is absolute insanity. as is any white australian telling immigrants to piss off. racism is straight up the dumbest shit anybody can possibly get caught up on.

lol.. im gonna go down there and visit my friends and have them hook me up with some filipina or asian girl with an australian accent... cause its so damn cute

headershort5om.jpg

LOVE OZ

LoveOz aims to open Australia's (and the worlds) eyes to the invasion of migrants swamping, and ruining the country. We don't need anyone down here except ourselves, and we show this with news, articles and media.

You silly little girl, Australia has a negative birthrate. Without an immigration program our economy would collapse.

This single fact fucks your whole argument. Good night.

headershort5om.jpg

LOVE OZ

Ignorant fuck..

What the fuck do you think every white person in Australia is..

And any way i would prefer a multicultural society rather than aussie geezers drinking VB and shooting wild pig's on the weekend, ok..

Im gonna kill a mutha fucker..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now