Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was in 7th grade on a field trip to a civil war fort (georges island for the bostonians)... afterwards i wouldnt talk to her... my friends asked why--- "WE DONT LOVE THE HO'S!!!"

she gave a handjob to someone else a couple weeks later, and thats when i realized the error of my ways.

6th grade' date=' had a girlfriend and I walked her home with her friends and they were telling us to do it in her driveway and we did and they were like "AWWW"[/quote']

Awww...and catface don't deny our wonderful relationship. We've had quite a few heavy makeout sessions.

When I was 5 or 6 my baby sitter taught me how the big kids kiss. She made me promise not to tell anybody cause if I did the cops would put her in jail. I never told a soul. She was allright looking too. I was too young to fully appreciate what was going on, I thought it was weird. She must have been about 15.

i was kissing this girl and she blew in my mouth. It was the most retarted thing ever. She acted like it was perfectly normal. I was only 12

LOL! This reminds me of this bitch the first time we hooked up she climbed under the sheets, took my cock in her hand and asked if I wanted a blow job... I was like "don't talk about it, be about it", so she put my cock in her mouth and literally started blowing.:biglaugh:

I was 19 and I think she was 15. And she was dead serious too. :biglaugh:

LOL! This reminds me of this bitch the first time we hooked up she climbed under the sheets, took my cock in her hand and asked if I wanted a blow job... I was like "don't talk about it, be about it", so she put my cock in her mouth and literally started blowing.:biglaugh:

I was 19 and I think she was 15. And she was dead serious too. :biglaugh:

hahahahaha gold