hats

iloveboxcars

• 11 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have one of those carhartt beanies and it's too fuckin snug on my dome to be comfortable. My head is a 7 3/4 hat the the beanie makes it feel like I got a bobble head the way it fits so snug. 

36 minutes ago, Joker said:

Dear 12oz,

Please don't make Carhart-style beanies that look like neon knit condoms on top of people's heads. 

Thanks,

Grumpy Old Man

Condom_Hat.jpg

LOL, I have that exact beanie. Helps me from getting shot when wandering the woods for timber.

Shitty part is they get those fuzzies real bad after the first wash and looks like some shit that goodwill rejected.

Might upgrade to the Mossy Oak version of it that Walmart has racks and racks of for $4.28.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, misteraven said:

LOL, I have that exact beanie. Helps me from getting shot when wandering the woods for timber.

Shitty part is they get those fuzzies real bad after the first wash and looks like some shit that goodwill rejected.

Might upgrade to the Mossy Oak version of it that Walmart has racks and racks of for $4.28.

I had it. Dunno where it went 

• 1 month later...

Rabbit_Fur_Davy_Crockett_Hat_170.jpg

I'm fucking doing it.  I'm going to keep it in my truck for whenever my gf and I get out to go into somewhere.... and I'm going to just put it on and go in like nothing is out of the ordinary.

I also am going to keep it with me so when my boss comes in to my lab at work he can just be like, "better leave him alone rn, he has the hat on."

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...

12ozprophet 5-panel is my every day hat.  I get compliments on it a lot. @delv

Update on the Davey Crockett hat @mr.yuck- My gf was trying to be mad at me last weekend on saturday.  I chose to wear swimming trunks and the hat all day while playing video games, when she went to be upset about something she ended up laughing anyway and said that she couldn't take me seriously wearing the hat.  I also wore it the entire time I played my good friend on Street Fighter 5 online.  I sent him a selfie with the text "I will tell you my secret weapon is the hat."  He said his hat wasn't as strong.  It's super difficult to not feel like a bad ass wearing a racoon hat.  I never knew this before, but now I know it.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1