WORK SUCKS

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 27 2006, 09:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 27 2006, 09:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Mar 27 2006, 04:58 PM

I got fired a few weeks ago, but since I have minimal bills and alot of saved up cash I'm just kickin back relaxin..feels good

ive been doing that for almost 3 months now

shit is getting critical right now, thankfully im close to getting a job again

[/b]

I quit my job. Saved up enough to get me threw 5-7months depending how i spend it.

hmmm

well heres the real rundown of events

im relatively young right.... i have no real expenses since im still with my parents....i have enough for a car, but i dont really need it since i get a transit pass through school tuition and paying insurance/gas would be a bitch...

i went to talk with my previous boss and she told me theyr not too keen on hiring ppl just for the summer ( i still dont know if id bother working during school come september). And i dont wanna say, ill see when i start school if ill work past the summer, then end up quitting cuz that aint too cool....and iono this job and the people were nice to me last summer (it was my first job) altho i did not really enjoy doing the work too much, the people and the atmosphere made up for it.

Im looking to find a slack ass job to be honest, like working at a video store or something easy where i dont have lotsa physical shit to do (such as cleaning greased up food racks etc)....

so iono....i plan to work cuz i gotta both save up and pay for my martial arts classes, tournaments and equipment, but other than that, all my other expenses are either non existant or taken care of.....

i most likely will end up working cuz its 5 months of free time that should be spent in a smart manner, its just a question of where....do i go to my previous job and under what terms? do i just tell em im available on certain days and say fuck it and chill for the summer.....do i get blessed with some slacker job that i can enjoy doing over the summer and still have free time?

who knows

Originally posted by azert+Mar 27 2006, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (azert - Mar 27 2006, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Mar 28 2006, 09:58 AM

I got fired a few weeks ago, but since I have minimal bills and alot of saved up cash I'm just kickin back relaxin..feels good

Aren't you only 17?

[/b]

Yup

Originally posted by Tough Love@Mar 28 2006, 12:23 AM

hmmm

Im looking to find a slack ass job to be honest, like working at a video store or something easy where i dont have lotsa physical shit to do (such as cleaning greased up food racks etc)....

job that i can enjoy doing over the summer and still have free time?

who knows

I know where you're coming from. Working in the restraunt industry is a bit tougher than one would think. I think after I totally quit working the 2 jobs i have no i'm going to shoot for some mall/retail/cashier type shit.

I mean I realize there are jobs a hundred times tougher, but to be honest it really ain't no walk in the park. Especially if you're working alone.

get a job at like taco bell. Come in drunk on your first day. They will never expect anything more from you. I got so drunk while on the clock at burger king and was actin such a fool, they told me to clock out for the rest of the night and go lay down. Hahaha. Good times.

Originally posted by swedish erotica+Mar 28 2006, 10:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swedish erotica - Mar 28 2006, 10:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Mar 28 2006, 12:23 AM

hmmm

job that i can enjoy doing over the summer and still have free time?

who knows

I know where you're coming from. Working in the restraunt industry is a bit tougher than one would think. I think after I totally quit working the 2 jobs i have no i'm going to shoot for some mall/retail/cashier type shit.

I mean I realize there are jobs a hundred times tougher, but to be honest it really ain't no walk in the park. Especially if you're working alone.

[/b]

very true man, so much fuckin cleaning and work its not even funny

Restaurants are alot harder then most people realize...when you get a big rush the kitchen is a fuckin madhouse, I'm surprised more people don't get stabbed back there. Nothing worse then tryin to work a rush with someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're doin, I'd rather be alone