WORK SUCKS

Tough Love

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my boss isn't here today, so I get to slack off alllll I want, and still get paid... this is fun bwaahahhaha

as for my other 3 or so jobs, fuck 'em, my bosses are always around :/

At least this provides money for my summer, so that I get to finally have some fun in my life...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i gotta chill asss job now man shits legit

but last summer i was working 40 hr weeks in janitorial and construction, that shit was NOT fun

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 28 2006, 11:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 28 2006, 11:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Mar 28 2006, 11:12 AM

i was working 40 hr weeks in janitorial and construction, that shit was NOT fun

i was doing that shit for a minute too, i liked it, but i just felt i could be doing something better, instead of busting my ass all day

[/b]

yea you feel like a lowlife standing there mopping floors. the good news was that i got to snoop around people cubicles in offices...i musta stole damn near 100 white out pens and shit like that. got into a few purses, and please believe i ransacked their company fridges so hard.

if im cleaning you garbage, im eating your frozen pizza too bitches! :king:

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 28 2006, 12:18 PM

I enjoyed the last 7 years or so with big chunks of time between working and goofing off (average 4 months)

then i got sick of eating shitty food, living next to section 8 buildings and rooming with shithead roomates.

yea! fuck room mates! :hatred:

fuck work is right,

im sick and tired of my job i got right now, people i work with are fuckin wack, the bosses are a bunch of asseholes makin me do fucked up shit all the time, the hours are wack, imma try and find a new job but i dont feel like learning a bunch of new shit cause its annoying as fuck

but ill probably only work 4 days during summer