I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

not sure wat is called bt is a blue liquid..and yea is taking so long cuz is in betwee his toes and its part of his pad and paw that was removed so the pad is healed now is just the toe part that is healing slowly i know its going to take time and i dont wan him to do anything to injure it or mess it up. i think this guy didnt get any pup milk from his moms or something but he has cut open that paw 2 times already and now the tumor...every time hes done with 1 thing its another..that paw is worth over $1000..lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

uhhhhhhhhhhh.

i wouldn't do that with my dog.

yeah that would really suck if the line started to pull out.. poor little guy..

if the yard is chill enough to tie him up when youre painting than its probaly chill enough for him just to lay around without having to be tied up while youre painting.

I'd say as long as it's not infected you are doing good. You might not notice the progress in healing at such a slow rate but I am sure it's coming along. My pit had a broken knee as a pup and it was hell trying to keep her off of it. They have so much energy. Her weak knee was totally due to the mom being under nourished during lactation. Her knee is worth almost that much too haha.

• Like 2

yeah that would really suck if the line started to pull out.. poor little guy..

if the yard is chill enough to tie him up when youre painting than its probaly chill enough for him just to lay around without having to be tied up while youre painting.

i've definately tied my dog to the car i was painting so he wouldn't run around and start barking at

squirrels and shit, as long as its not a line attached to an engine its all good. i'm not bringing the dog to a spot i might have to run from in the first place.

not sure wat is called bt is a blue liquid..and yea is taking so long cuz is in betwee his toes and its part of his pad and paw that was removed so the pad is healed now is just the toe part that is healing slowly i know its going to take time and i dont wan him to do anything to injure it or mess it up. i think this guy didnt get any pup milk from his moms or something but he has cut open that paw 2 times already and now the tumor...every time hes done with 1 thing its another..that paw is worth over $1000..lol

damn dude, thats some shit to have to deal with, i was gonna say if its a cut type of wound that you

could super glue it. sounds harsh but its worked on me in the past, and if your having a problem with

it re opening all the time you should look into it. if not super glue they make a liquid bandaid kind of thing that i would assume is ok for pups too.