I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

I present to you:

dub

8014.jpg

8015.jpg

8012.jpg

jonscamera025.jpg

jon083.jpg

dubs going to be turning 6 this year. he's been with me through the thickest of shit I think anyone has had to face through their lives.

3 years ago, dub had a bacterial infection in his lower intestines which required surgery. many a thousand dollars later, he was alright. he's been kicking it ever since. kids mellow as fuck. without him, I sincerely don't know where I would be in life. he gives me reason to breathe, reason to function, reason to push on. no matter how deep shit gets, the second I open that door... kid just wants to be around me. even through his sickness, he aint even sweating himself, he just wants to make me happy. that's some shit that hard to get from your own familia, you know?

sadly, dub currently needs another surgery. the cost of which to keep him alive is roughly $3000. 3k I don't have. I've reached out to a few orginizations that aid in financial support of sickness in eskimo dogs, but sadly, we haven't raised enough to get the ends needed to get him under the microscope.

on a daily basis, little mans is thick in pain. he hurts. I see him hurt. it don't matter to him, though. the second the key turns and the door opens.... he just wants to kick it.

I've had a lot of dogs in my life. two bull terriers, a st. bernard and a sheltie. none of them even come close to homes. he's legend.

wish there were a way I could keep him around longer.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

this is my boston terrier, his name is chucky beefcake...

HAHAHA....I want to get a Boston :)