I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Frate Raper@Mar 6 2006, 04:38 PM

I miss my pitpull alot, their banned out here now.I miss my Sheppard Husky even more, his name was Nigguh he was the dopest dog EVER!

I was offered a Seppard/Pitbull today but shes not trained very well and shes 3.I might get a cat.

get the pit/sheppard cross its a great mix. thats what i got, my girl bought him, trained him and all he does is wait for me to get home. hahaha, definatly my dog now.

Picture3322.jpg

Picture041.jpg

he likes to roll in dead things though.

Picture2836.jpg

the dead harbour seal he rolled on, fuck dogs are gross sometimes.

2Blazzed , that shit was terrible! [/ifftopic]I fucking hate people like that. I knew this one dude in high school who was telling me about his weekend and how he went down to a ditch and dropped a 20 pound rock on a cats back, he then told me he watched it suffer on the ground for a few minutes with its fucking back bent in before dropping the rock on its head and smashing its brains on the ground. Man people fucking suck. [/offtopic]

impressive? i don't know about that, i just love dogs. i wish i could find those assholes who abused her and swing them around by their pubic hairs. i'm more of a temp foster mom. i pick up the dogs, spoil them rotten for a few days or weeks, get them all cleaned up, take them to the vet, start them on any meds, then drop them off at a more permanent foster home. i also do home inspections for possible adoptions. people who are cruel to animals should burn themsleves alive.

Animal cruelty is messed up, here here its psychologicaly connected to the person being abused as a child. sorry to here that suki... and the dude whos cat got mauled. bro, that fucking sucks. gets me angry as.

sad as story, my bros cat get killed by a car the other day... :(

anyway. my man, fucking sick cunt. always kickn it. chilln with me or my sister, if not hes out killing rats or tryna swipe birds or fucking in the lane. mad cunt.

meffa8iv.jpg