I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

whoa... that cat is huge!

That cat is awesome...I come out my room in the morning and say whatup to him, he meows back and shit. Then when I tell him to get up he comes runnin after me and follows me around the house. Way cooler than most cats

post-2-1096424633.jpg.f293c911a004446124d314738069205f.jpg

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

Those pound dogs are fucking rad. Especially Ed' date=' what kind of dog is he?[/quote']

Ed's the shit. I think he's mostly boxer but doesnt really look like it becuase his ears were never fully cropped, I guess he ran away from his previous owner shortly after his ears were cropped. Id ran away if my owner had my ears butchered too..dont let his ''dry'' face throw you off..hes boxer. We used to have another boxer; alice who had a wetter for bloodhounish face; Alice - She was a sweetheart of dog. I remember when training her not to eat from the table - the way we'd train her whenever shed go to the counter and actually put her paws on it wed use the chokechain. So everytime we found out she'd eaten something off the table wed take her back to the counter, put her paws on the counter in front of some food and give her a few chokes with the chain. Well Thanksgiving comes around and the turkeys out on the counter, alice goes over ther and attempts to get at the turkey not using her paws to balance herself on the counter, so we just watched and laughed at her trying to reach the food with her mouth and nothing else, to no avail. *RIP ALICE* And *RIP* PETEY MY 1st and last fawn coated pug. Pugs are tough little beasts, with napolean complexes. I seen my pug try to fight german shepards and rottweilers, going for the throat thinking they can lockjaw or something. Petey also jumped straight thru a large sliding glass door, shattering it to bits, afterwards he was completely unphased by what he did. Tough little dogs for sure..He made it to 13..

• 8 months later...

DOGS ARE MAD ANNOYING B. THEY ALWAYS WANT ATTENTION AND IF I GOTTA GET UP AT 5AM TO HELP A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY TAKE A PISS, SAID MEMBER BETTER HAVE BEEN A PRODUCT OF MY BOZAC. I GOT A CAT, SHE KILLS ROACHES N MICE...AND WHENEVER IM THAT BORED I WIGGLE A SHOELACE AND SHE JUMPS ALL OVER THE PLACE. WHEN IM DONE, SHE'S DONE AND SHE JUST FALLS BACK AND LAYS ON THE COUCH AND ROLLS UP MY TREES. LIKE A GOOD KITTY.