robbing the cradle

hollowtips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shit like this is really tough.

young girls are seeming older and older by the day. not just as far as maturity goes, but also the way the carry themselves and shiet.

when I was 19 you could tell the difference between a 14 year old and someone closer to your age.

girls grow tits at like 12 nowdays and by the time they're 15, they're practically grown out already. thrown in dressing like older woman and the make up factor and occasionally it is a bit tough to judge.

I remember playing this 21+ show in seattle about 3 years ago or so. after I got off, I started chatting to this girl at the bar. ended up taking her back to the hotel room with me.

now generally you would assume that a girl in a 21+ club envirmoment is, well, 21.

the morning after while she was taking a shower, I went to go check my email and such. her purse was lying on the desk next to my laptop and a few things had been taken out of it. keys, smokes, an id, make up, another id

wait... another id.

one was her (fake) drivers license saying she was 22. the other was her real drivers licence. turns out the bitc was 17. I proceeded to flip out.

girl was built like a woman. acted like a woman. fucked like a woman. but at the end of the day, she wasn't anything more than a little girl. I would have been none the wiser if I hadn't of noticed the drivers license the next morning.

anyhows... that's another story.

if the girl wanted to smash... and had the balls to lie about her age. then she had what coming to her. no two ways about it. in my opinion, 3 years age difference between 16 and 19 isn't awful.

what really gets me here is that so many of you were quick to throw words about homeboy being a 'rapist' and such when how many of you exact same people were lusting on lohan or mandy moore in their teen years.

not one of you could say that if lohan or moore back then were spread eagle on your bed that you wouldn't commence the long dicking.

shouldn't be so quick to judge.

now lets see the pics

Originally posted by geezpot+Dec 12 2005, 10:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geezpot - Dec 12 2005, 10:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>[]Man that would suck if he gets prosecuted as a child molester.

I would keep some kind of communications with her atleast until you know she has her period.

[/b]

wait..please tell me you used a condom

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Dec 12 2005, 11:25 PM

you're a moron. yet again she must be a slut. so i don't care.

ha

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 13 2005, 12:38 AM

Fuck a condom! That would be a wast of a virgin to not hit it raw. Just pull out and aim for the face! :biglaugh:

I pretty much did this to my ex girl the first time we had sex and where I incidentally took her virginity (not as blatant, but you know..) and she gave me so much shit for it, but I still hit at least six or seven times after that before she dumped me so whatever.

Originally posted by hollowtips@Dec 12 2005, 12:15 AM

Sorry if theres a thread on this already...

but recently i just took a 14 year olds virginity.

she told me she was 16, not that it makes much of a difference,

and she is rather physically mature, but being 5 going on 6 years her senior, i was just wondering if i am wrong for my actions. i dont really feel regret, somewhat due to my alcoholism and lack of moral value, but still when i woke up to see mamas little girl lying next to an empty 5th of royal gate vodka, i couldnt help but question whether this makes me a bad person....

pepper1.jpg

"YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD"

Guest Sparoism

Something else occured to me. (And, I'll probably burn in hell for saying it, but...)

...Mero had a good point, as always. If this was some hood shit, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NO BIG DEAL! This cat I knew from LA was hitting it with a 14 year old when he was 21.

I called him on it, and he said, "Holmes, it happens ALL THE TIME where I'm from. Don't make it right, but girls my age that bone...they're putas, got two kids and shit, unless they got a man...and they STILL got two kids. I do what I do for a reason, feel me?"

No, but three years later she had his baby...so, now he's dealing with that reality, too. Hope he did right by her.