Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trackstand

Strangers With Candy

hated strangers with Candy. I think I only watched one episode and that was more than enough.

Kids in the Hall and Mr. Show...both are just awesometastic. The Andy Dick show was funny as fuck as well.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Aug 15 2005, 04:04 AM

"Every day for the past 10 years I've shoved 30 dollars in pennies up my ass and spent them."

"You're all handling my ass pennies! All of you!"

Hahahaha I forgot about this episode, that shit was fucking hilarious. I was quoting that shit everywhere for madd long.

she actually kind of pretty without all that make-up, i saw her on some other show the other day

Originally posted by destroya@Aug 14 2005, 07:53 PM

horrible show. only episode i thought was ok was the one with the guy with the ass-pennies, and i don't even think that was the same program.

ass pennies is one of the funniest skits I have ever seen and nobody ever knows what I'm talking about :haha: :haha:

and I think it was on the STATE but all those guys are on diffren't shows now.

that show did make me laugh. i remember jerry joined that sprinting team at school solely for the purpose of having "tub time" with the other girls. thats the only episode i can remember. do they air that show at all anymore?

strangerwithcandy_new-poster.jpg

Originally posted by lberry@Aug 16 2005, 10:58 PM

that show did make me laugh. i remember jerry joined that sprinting team at school solely for the purpose of having "tub time" with the other girls. thats the only episode i can remember. do they air that show at all anymore?

actaully that very episode came on today. what do you know

bump.

I just got the first two seasons.... and there's a feature coming out.

I can see how some people don't like it, but I personally think it's the best shit in a LONG time.

It makes me wonder how some shit stays on TV in primetime when the best stuff is lost on most people.

How is shit like 'the war at home' still on tv?

im retracting my post from before.

edit

*good show. love the racism.. watched it last night laughed alot. dunno if ill go see the movie. maybe it calls for a matinee.

she actually kind of pretty without all that make-up' date=' i saw her on some other show the other day[/quote']

word. ive seen her a couple of times on other shows. she made an appearance on sex in the city. i was surprised when i first saw her look normal.

i didnt really like thw show, as i remember, but the movie looks funny. i saw the previews yesterday. i think steven colbert is it, and helped write it.

damn, I've never seen or heard of this show before.... but I do enjoy reading david sedaris' books

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now