Strangers With Candy

trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by destroya@Aug 14 2005, 07:53 PM

horrible show. only episode i thought was ok was the one with the guy with the ass-pennies, and i don't even think that was the same program.

ass pennies is one of the funniest skits I have ever seen and nobody ever knows what I'm talking about :haha: :haha:

and I think it was on the STATE but all those guys are on diffren't shows now.

Originally posted by lberry@Aug 16 2005, 10:58 PM

that show did make me laugh. i remember jerry joined that sprinting team at school solely for the purpose of having "tub time" with the other girls. thats the only episode i can remember. do they air that show at all anymore?

actaully that very episode came on today. what do you know

• 10 months later...

bump.

I just got the first two seasons.... and there's a feature coming out.

I can see how some people don't like it, but I personally think it's the best shit in a LONG time.

It makes me wonder how some shit stays on TV in primetime when the best stuff is lost on most people.

How is shit like 'the war at home' still on tv?

she actually kind of pretty without all that make-up' date=' i saw her on some other show the other day[/quote']

word. ive seen her a couple of times on other shows. she made an appearance on sex in the city. i was surprised when i first saw her look normal.

i didnt really like thw show, as i remember, but the movie looks funny. i saw the previews yesterday. i think steven colbert is it, and helped write it.

i have no idea what this show is.

however i did have myself a butterfinger for the first time ever today and it was incredibly enjoyable. i found them in some form of international candy store and had to try one. cost me $3.95 but i guess it was worth it.

the new wafer ones are great. i can hook you up, man.

i saw the movie version of the show over the weekend and i can honestly say as a fan of the tv show...that the movie was fucking horriable.in stead of using the original cast half of the characters from the show were being played by different people.the school they used was a different school which pissed me off too.they also could have made it a lot funnier instead they just turned a half hour show into a half ass funny hour and a / movie.

nah, tim tams are played fool. ill have to think on if i need anything australian. i could use some tasty cheese, maybe, but unfortunately...

im set as far as milo and vegemite.um...what else...i dont know. i could just send stuff to you. if i need something later, i can ask. and i have multiple aussie hookups to send me nice treats if i want anyway.

would you like the snackum size bag of butterfingers? or actual bars?

hmmm...i unno? a drink or guide if we ever go up to sydney(i think thats where youre from)? i dont think i need any australian snackums. or maybe itll just take me a day or two to decide. pm me your addy, and ill send your pack in the next week or so. in the meantime, i can ponder.