the torrent sharing thread

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm having problems with seeding... I download albums pretty fast, but seeding always just stops right after it starts..

I used bitlord first, then read that its a shitty program, so now I'm using vuze and having the same problem.

I'm having problems with seeding... I download albums pretty fast, but seeding always just stops right after it starts..

I used bitlord first, then read that its a shitty program, so now I'm using vuze and having the same problem.

downloaded utorrent, downloaded an album 60mb after 3 hours of seeding my ratio is .005

fuck this shit.

Remember when publicenemyno.3 said its so simple? And i said no, there's a lot more to it? This is what i'm talking about. I'll try and explain before i have to clock in.

Basic BitTorrent: If your torrents have a high number of seeders (uploaders), with a low number of leechers (downloaders), then you wont be doing much uploading. So your ratio will stay low.

For example, say you're downloading:

Pee.In.publicenemyno.3s.Butt.XXX.DVDrip-12OZPROPHET

Seeds: 181

Leechers: 4

So there are 181 people fighting to upload to the only 4 people downloading. Its not going to work.

Ya dig?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...