the torrent sharing thread

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
*bump*

So I just downloaded a torrent for Overlord-reloaded. There is an .rar file, an .sfv file, an .iso file, and a ton of files labeled .r00 through .r63.

When I use winRAR to extract the files, I don't get any new file types... How do I get this opened or burned to a cd so I can play it?

The .iso should not have been there when you downloaded it, the .iso is whats IN the rar files. So you must have extracted the .iso out of the rar files (.rXX) without realizing it.

Also, you might want this fix: http://www.newtorrents.info/search/Overlord%20Fix i don't know if it was included with the release you downloaded (it most likely was).

OK, Ive got some questions. My cable company keeps busting me for downloading. and if i get another strike they will ban me. So is there ways to get around this? would an IP blocker work? shits killing me, i hate not being able to download shit.

OK, Ive got some questions. My cable company keeps busting me for downloading. and if i get another strike they will ban me. So is there ways to get around this? would an IP blocker work? shits killing me, i hate not being able to download shit.

Download PeerGuardian2. You should be set if you keep that running.

I've had a filemp3 account for 114 weeks now, but I hardly use it. they don't use passkeys so you can't seed from other computers other than the one that you're logged in from. I use a seedbox for my torrents, so it's a hassle to vnc into the seedbox, then use firefox to visit filemp3 to download the torrent and start it on that computer.

with most sites that use passkeys, you can just download the torrent, upload it to the webui that's running on the seedbox and just download it via ftp when the it's done. plus you get the bonus of a 10 to 100mbps on the upload speeds, blowing your ratio up.

• 2 weeks later...