The say something nice thread.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theGOON is the reincarnation of skydancer666...

I don't remember much about that incarnation, but I thought the handle was interesting...

best i could do ... sorry...

*Ok fine... don't say anything nice about me.

I know I just talk about depressing subjects all day...

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jun 15 2005, 10:08 PM

villain to my recollection has never said anything bad about me, plus i agree with some of his political views.

Nice try copper! You'll never take me alive!

Oh wait, I gotta say something nice.

CACashRefund is okay in my book... and he's one of the few people who's regularly in crossfire, so I can appreciate the company.

Ok I'm going back to crossfire now where I feel at least semi-appreciated.

*stomps out pouting*

I don't know whatdoyouthinkyourdoing, he's fairly new.

But I think he's from London and we seem to post in the same threads in MetalHedZZZ, so yea....Go whatdoyouthinkyourdoing!!

(Oh yea, London is good, therefore he is good) Everyone has been using this method of reasoning, as shall I.

And he did make that excellent pirates fred.

I don't know Cam..do to the fact that i'm also relatively new to these forums..though I plan on making tons of new e-homies!..anyways..

umm..Cam is from London, Dizzee rascal is from london, I met Dizzee, he's a cool guy, and he gave us an interview for our new website, so I guess that makes Cam cool by association..

"right now, everyone do the cap back"<---------this is still stuck in my head, shouts to Key..he knows what i'm talkin about..

Originally posted by CamAlmighty@Jun 17 2005, 08:40 AM

Well excellent,I don'tknow if Dumy still thinks i'm coool after I went on an unecessary-drunk-fatigued rant at him in the 'I have a lame idea' thread. But peace.

hey, we all unecessary drunk fatigued rants sometimes man, look..we all forgave CaCashrefund when we found out he was a Cop right?

Originally posted by Cheggit@Jun 17 2005, 02:14 PM

Say something nice about me and I will kill you.

Although he has a tough exterior, beneath that Cheggit is a loving guy with a hunger to learn, and beneath that is a rapist.

Ahahaha that episode....too much.

And CACash.... :five-o: :five-o: I didn't!

Glik0's the guy on 12oz I really don't need to talk to to know he's on even keels. You can just tell that shit with some people. If we were to kick it I've got a case of City Soda that says we'd end up going Gacy on any and all primitive earthlings in the general area. Word to the extinguished cigarette hanging from my mouth.