The say something nice thread.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If everyone isnt nicer, Im afraid Im going to have to ban you all.

Im sorry, but we just need a more positive flow of energy.

God forbid I have to talk to some more people about some more things, so please continue with the niceness.

This thread started off so nice and happy like newborn rabbits, liken the real world of graffiti, where everyone is friends!

Originally posted by Glik0@Jun 15 2005, 11:55 AM

If everyone isnt nicer, Im afraid Im going to have to ban you all.

Im sorry, but we just need a more positive flow of energy.

God forbid I have to talk to some more people about some more things, so please continue with the niceness.

This thread started off so nice and happy like newborn rabbits, liken the real world of graffiti, where everyone is friends!

uh huh.,....i really liked that 'talk to some more people about some more things' that made me laugh so hard.

what a gay thread

Originally posted by onesecondple@Jun 15 2005, 02:43 PM

casek will crush your car and eat your babies......accept it......i dont think i have 4 brothers either...

1. i dont have a car. i sold it.

2. i dont have babies and i never plan on having them.

3. you are a pussy who appologizes 5 times through a PM, but wont man up to some one on the phone.

4. your toy as fuck.

5. how does my dick taste?

Originally posted by defyoner+Jun 15 2005, 11:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (defyoner - Jun 15 2005, 11:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Jun 15 2005, 02:43 PM

casek will crush your car and eat your babies......accept it......i dont think i have 4 brothers either...

1. i dont have a car. i sold it.

2. i dont have babies and i never plan on having them.

3. you are a pussy who appologizes 5 times through a PM, but wont man up to some one on the phone.

4. your toy as fuck.

5. how does my dick taste?

[/b]

this is the say something nice thread man,,,,thats not nice....do you still paint? at all? ever?

and does the phone conversation concern you? What am i supposed to do, start yelling and defending my case while am at work, keeping some professionalism still? I offered my cell phone number to the situation.....but what do you know about it?

Robots are really cool, you mentioned robots.

That makes you cool by association.

Man isnt this lovely, like the real world of graffiti, where everyone is friends!

Man 12oz is so much better now that everyone is being nice!!

Originally posted by casekonly@Jun 15 2005, 04:15 PM

defy: got a bike? i'll crush that shit.

oh eyah, something nice...hmm...defy oner is a senior member. senior citizens are old. defyoner is old. arnold from different strokes is gary colemna. he cheats in poker.

and who the fuck are you? enter's little dick jockey? i wish i could have a little cheer leader like you. not to mention.. your a veteran and have been here atleast 2 years less than i have. can we say codependant? seriously. get bent.

Originally posted by defyoner+Jun 15 2005, 12:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (defyoner - Jun 15 2005, 12:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Jun 15 2005, 04:15 PM

defy: got a bike? i'll crush that shit.

oh eyah, something nice...hmm...defy oner is a senior member. senior citizens are old. defyoner is old. arnold from different strokes is gary colemna. he cheats in poker.

and who the fuck are you? enter's little dick jockey? i wish i could have a little cheer leader like you. not to mention.. your a veteran and have been here atleast 2 years less than i have. can we say codependant? seriously. get bent.

[/b]

hey, fuck you. i was being funny, but now you've

gone and made a bitch of yourself. you sir, can suck my crank.

oh, and something nice....i bet your dad goes easy when he anally rapes you. that's nice of him.

PEOPLE.

NICE.

Dont you know the definition of NICE?

A city of southeast France on the Mediterranean Sea northeast of Cannes. Controlled by various royal houses after the 13th century, the city was finally ceded to France in 1860. It is the leading resort city of the French Riviera. Population: 342,903.